Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

A couple months ago in the for sale section there was a supra for sale wanting to say it was around a '97 model with around 40K miles. I believe it was located in Canada...it was custom painted HOK Orange and I was wondering if anyone remembered it? I was wanting to know if anyone knew what color orange it was, I think I remember them saying it was HOK paint and they said the color but I can no longer find the car listed or what color it was. Thanks guys!

Sam

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yes guys thats the supra!! What color is it...anyone know?

·
11,221 Posts
No engine bay can top the exterior of the car (paintwise, cause it can use new wheels) :stickpoke . Not to mention that's not the best engine bay.

·
HIDEYOURGIRLFRIEND
961 Posts
I never said it was the best, nor did i say it looked better than the exterior of the car, I just said it was gorgeous, thats my opinion

·
MSB for Life! :D
1,004 Posts
michaelvanle said:
No engine bay can top the exterior of the car (paintwise, cause it can use new wheels) :stickpoke . Not to mention that's not the best engine bay.
So just because you've seen better engine bays, it means this one doesn't deserve any respect? Give me a break.

·
Very Senior Member
10,053 Posts
michaelvanle said:
I can only speculate you are comparing to the exterior. In either case, it's apples to oranges.
no, it's orange to orange.........

1 - 20 of 35 Posts