Supra Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
1,320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So I started sanding into what looked like a small hair line crack from where the previous owner deleted the door handles. I knew they had a plate welded over the door handle spot so I figured the crack was just in the skim coat over the top of that to smooth it all out, boy was I wrong! Looks like someone closed the door with their rear and put waaaaaay too much ass into it. So there is an ass indent in the door. And instead of popping the dent back out the previous owner filled it with mud..... So there was like 1/3" thick of filler on the door if not more in a spot well look at the pics....

Anyone have a dent puller or a spare door laying around?????

This is how it started:

Where the hell is Metal???

Holy ass dent

Its just sad really....

· GT-R DUN, Son.
2,661 Posts
Heh I've see worse. Consider yourself lucky your gonna clean it up with a dent puller

Before acid dipping...just a little rust.

After acid dipping. Note the body filler is now gone (but you can see someone "made" the rear lower quarter panel" with filler)

· Registered
793 Posts
LOL Its not wide enough ;)..LOL...It would be the whole door panel..

Thats happened to me though...2 guys got into a fight by my old Pontiac Sunfire..One guy pushed the other and he basically sat on my wheel well.. Needless to say, I had an ass cheeks print over my front passenger tire

· GT-R DUN, Son.
2,661 Posts
LOL Its not wide enough ;)..LOL...It would be the whole door panel..

Thats happened to me though...2 guys got into a fight by my old Pontiac Sunfire..One guy pushed the other and he basically sat on my wheel well.. Needless to say, I had an ass cheeks print over my front passenger tire
Yeah did that when I was in high school..2 guys got in a fight next to my car, and dented the door since the guy thew the other guy into it. bastard never paid me for it...car sold...move on.

· Registered
1,320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ya I need to get my hands on a dent puller or a new door skin or even a new door? Anyone have 1 of the 3?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.