1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
LexusTico
3,172 Posts
:eek2: :eek3: :eek: wow

·
Registered
648 Posts
he looked like he was about to fight that rescuer at the end. he was all "why the fuck are you moving my neck around you fag, did no one train you?"

·
Kancho Battle Garage
850 Posts
Those so called "rescuers" are a bunch of fucktards. Looks like they don't know their own asses from a hole in the ground.

·
LexusTico
3,172 Posts
TE27Levin said:
Those so called "rescuers" are a bunch of fucktards. Looks like they don't know their own asses from a hole in the ground.
they didn't look like rescuers to me - they looked like race car drivers coming to help a fellow racer :dunno:

·
Kancho Battle Garage
850 Posts
SupraTico said:
they didn't look like rescuers to me - they looked like race car drivers coming to help a fellow racer :dunno:
Yeah even worse. The saftey people/ track officals didn't even show up!

·
Registered
648 Posts
i think the gas tank on that porsche might be in the front since it's rear engine, maybe just to even the weight distribution, but i couldn't say for sure.

·
Registered
47 Posts
I heard from some forum that the racer that was caught in the massive fireball was suing the track or the racing organization for not showing up fast enough...

·
Registered
3,636 Posts
The guys in orange are rescue workers, the first guy with the extinguisher is a corner worker type guy it looks like. Looks like it's a good thing he had decent safety equipment. <shrug> Not all races stop because of rain :lol:

·
shotaro kaneda
2,048 Posts
:repost:

the drivers name is Tetsuya Ota. back in 1998 he was involved in the crash you see here on Fuji Speedway, in which his car was hit in the nose and his fuel tank exploded engulfing the car in flames. the track workers failed to render help in a timely manner and as such Ota recieved 3rd degree burns on some 80% of his body as he sat trapped in the 2000 degree blaze for 90 seconds. when they finally pulled Ota from the wreckage they didn't immediately see to him, they kept trying to put the cars out and Ota lay in pain for quite a while. he's permanently disfigured, he's lost most of the use in his left arm, it's difficult for him to walk, most of his body is scarred and he's lost some of his vision. the accident ruined his career (he was a promising Ferrari driver) and he sued Fuji Speedway, the JAF and TV Tokyo for negligence.

[/thread]

·
Registered
96 Posts
Damn, i saw tha t a long ass time ago but man, watching him flop around just hurts.

·
Acceleration
3,833 Posts
I've never seen the aftermath of that video, just a short video of the crash. Great find, that's horrible to hear what happened. I noticed him laying there like WTF are they doing? You see them run up with a stretcher AND DONT USE IT.

·
Registered
3,636 Posts
They look to have switched back and forth between both wrecks, the backboard looks to have gone to the first car and not the one that burned from what I could tell. Video also looks compressed as it doesn't give the sense of time having passed like Kaneda described.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts