Supra Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
8,181 Posts
he never mentioned where does he shower. you can definitly pick a chick in a bently+ shower. no shower no chick, well prostitutes.

·
Wobbiest: Three Laws Safe
6,137 Posts
he never mentioned where does he shower. you can definitly pick a chick in a bently+ shower. no shower no chick, well prostitutes.

"If it's raining, I'll be showering outdoors. If not, I drive to the YMCA and use the facilities. I am, however, disappointed by the concierge service there."

You need to read all the words in order for it to work. :wavey:

And this isn't a big deal. Lets go down to North Philly or Bed-Stuy, everyone is living out dey whips. :lol:

·
4,109 Posts
"If it's raining, I'll be showering outdoors. If not, I drive to the YMCA and use the facilities. I am, however, disappointed by the concierge service there."

You need to read all the words in order for it to work. :wavey:

And this isn't a big deal. Lets go down to North Philly or Bed-Stuy, everyone is living out dey whips. :lol:
Werd. A couple years ago I went to my boy's apratment in Jersey City, and Joe Buddens and his mom lived in the same building. HOOD, but SL500 and range Rover parked outside:wtf:

·
Wobbiest: Three Laws Safe
6,137 Posts
Beanie Siegel was still living over in West Philly last I knew in the dirtiest house. He used to park his Bentley Arnage on the sidewalk until it got enough tickets it got towed and put up at auction. My buddy and I went to go bid on it, but Beans got it back somehow before it went up.

·
Cultured Development
319 Posts
damn ive joked about getting a badass car and living out of it before but i would never do it... that shit is just retarded :nono:

·
The asshole of your dream
113 Posts
By Victor De Ville
Date posted: 04-01-2007

Yeah, probably april fools. Badass car anyway.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts