Supra Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
956 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I was born in Huntington, Wv. When I was 9 months old, my mom and dad got divorced and we moved to Tampa, where I lived until November of 05. I moved back up here to work with my dad for a few months, so I could continue paying for college. My dad and I got into some arguments over work, so I had to find another job. He lets me work form time to time with him now. And I didn't get to ever see this side of my family growing up, so its hard to just leave.In December, my 17 year old brother passed away in a tragic motorcycle accident. I couldn't bare to be around the memories we had together. Everywhere down there reminded me of him. I haven't seen my Supra since December, and I really miss it down there. I have my own apartment up here, and I'm not doing too bad. Thats something I didn't have down there in Tampa. The guy I used to work for offered me more money to come back doing landscaping with him(which I hated). But he also said he would sell me the business soon after if I was interested. I'm really torn on what to do, I have a lease on my apt here, that I can get out of. I just don't want to move back down and not have a job scrounging around for things again.

·
Registered
827 Posts
everyone gets homesick brother. you just have to do what you feel is right and what will make you happy. wish you the best!

·
Registered
345 Posts
i have an unbreakable relationship with my two brothers and cant even try to imagine the feelings of loosing someone so close,i am very sorry for your loss......to try to help out your decision i can offer you a job unfortunately its (landscaping and south florida) we do commercial landscape installation and always have our doors open to experienced members of the trade...i understand your feelings of being homesick and missing the supra as i cannot go for one day without having fun spending money on mine

·
Kirisute Gomen
2,747 Posts
Brad I'd say listen to your heart. Whatever it says, do it, and make no remorse for your actions brother. Never second guess yourself, so you did it for a reason, and stick to it man.

·
512RWHP... 503RWTQ... 7M
3,292 Posts
Brad... Where is "home" man? Where ever "home" is, whether its Tampa or Huntington, that's where you need to be... And when you decide where home is to you, then you cant ever second guess it, you have to let your heart be comfortable... You know you got alot of good friends down there in Tampa, so you know you wont be alone... I know its a tough one, but you'll make the right choice...

·
yeah thats me!
2,570 Posts
brad im in the same boat sorta.... but my ass has decided home for me is with the friends and family i love and nothing's going to stop me from being with those people...
next sunday is my last day in NYC...

give me a buzz if or when you make it back to FL.

-ian

·
Hardtopper
13,043 Posts
We miss you, Bradly!!!!

-Hillary

·
512RWHP... 503RWTQ... 7M
3,292 Posts
AWESOME! I cant wait to hang out again and cruise with you guys down there! Please, let me knwo when yur back down, and I'll try to make a trip!

·
Registered
956 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I begin my long boring journey back at about 2-3am tonight. I'm praying for a safe ride, and can't wait to be back down around everyone again!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts