Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
356 Posts
ha! buncha "thug-lyfe" wannabe racer's.. go civic!!! :bigthumb:

i was laughin my ass off when they were talkin about making money...trying to get people to come down from NY to race, etc.. wait till he meets a single turbo supra - i'm sure he'll be singing the same tune then.. ;)

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I would love to see a single turbo go at with this civic on the street... But we all know from the roll start the supra would take it but from dead stop no matche or i might be wrong.

And actualy they do make 3-8grand races. NJ VS NY has been a big thing up here. But like most of the people in any forums you guys just have dumb opinion just because its honda and dont give them credit. And wheres your car at that you got negative coments to say? What do you run?

·
239RWHP @ 9PSI
1,882 Posts
makes we want to built a 9 sec supra and just smoke this guy to shut him up.

·
AfriCAN AmeriCANT
3,389 Posts
damn y is everyone hating on the way the dude talks? everyone talks different im sure some of you on here are some ******* sons of bitches. whats that gotta do with his car bein fast? NOTHING!!!! his shit is fast and he is happy wtf is wrong with that?

·
mises.org
711 Posts
Fast car but the last portion of the vid was really unnecessary :sad:

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
Those guys run up in the bronx or yonkers all the time. I'd like to see them do a nice street tire race with something equally as fast. Nice car none the less. Impressive for a coupe even with that shitty log manifold. There are still faster civics in the area.

For those not from the tri state area about 75% of of the street race attendees talk like that so its not wanna be gangsta its just kinda normal.(I however do not) There is a big rivalry between NJ and NY so this vid is sure to ruffle some feathers from the new yorkers. I would love to see a Supra at a street race let alone race from a stop around here(there are a couple but not lot, let alone race on a regular basis) so you cant talk trash against them about how they would lose to a single supra if theres no supra to race

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Arizona said:
Those guys run up in the bronx or yonkers all the time. I'd like to see them do a nice street tire race with something equally as fast. Nice car none the less. Impressive for a coupe even with that shitty log manifold. There are still faster civics in the area.

For those not from the tri state area about 75% of of the street race attendees talk like that so its not wanna be gangsta its just kinda normal.(I however do not) There is a big rivalry between NJ and NY so this vid is sure to ruffle some feathers from the new yorkers. I would love to see a Supra at a street race let alone race from a stop around here(there are a couple but not lot, let alone race on a regular basis) so you cant talk trash against them about how they would lose to a single supra if theres no supra to race
yeah man i agree with you. see half of the people in this forum is under age to be driving and dream about owening a supra. They are the ones that talk the most shit. They dont understand what it means to have a 10 sec car that gets beat on every weakend and still takes you to work on monday.

·
Finally single
1,123 Posts
TRDSupraT78 said:
yeah man i agree with you. see half of the people in this forum is under age to be driving and dream about owening a supra. They are the ones that talk the most shit. They dont understand what it means to have a 10 sec car that gets beat on every weakend and still takes you to work on monday.
There are hundreds of supras that can do that. I guess its cool because its a civic. :ugh2:

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Ok, that's a really fast Civic and all, but what's up with the Juicy J t shirt? Anyone else notice that? The end of that video allowed me live my thug life for a portion of the day. Thanks, and fast Civic. :ugh2:

·
Registered
15 Posts
TRDSupraT78 said:
:rolleyes:

·
Registered
44 Posts
Fast car however you look at it. The excessively long smack talking video actually took away from fact he has an extremely fast car. I am not sure about up in NY, but down in GA, SC there are many cars that run in the 9 - 10 sec range. Not uncommon at all to see a dozen or more street cars running that quick on any given night at the track.

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
5LETR said:
Fast car however you look at it. The excessively long smack talking video actually took away from fact he has an extremely fast car. I am not sure about up in NY, but down in GA, SC there are many cars that run in the 9 - 10 sec range. Not uncommon at all to see a dozen or more street cars running that quick on any given night at the track.
Its just a call out vid, hence the annoying ending. It had its purpose. Oh and yes there are many a 10-9 second cars here that street race. Honestly there are prolly about 100 10-9sec civics in tri-state area. So this guy will be raced and lose soon. And then he'll upgrade then sagas continues...Mustangs, F-bodies, GN's, too. Supras that streetrace from a stop around here, not many and def not regularly like these guys.

·
Banned
566 Posts
Hah, these fools brought that car out one night and put up all this gnagsta talk about how fast it was blah blah blah. Then we brought out our shops t4 car, and they tried to buy us out of the race. First it was 2k, then they wanted to do 5, just all big talk and bullshit. They only race people they know they can beat, our 150ish traps musta scurred em off.

1 - 20 of 72 Posts