Supra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HEY SUPRA GUYS/GALS!!! :stickpoke

Some of you may know already, but the DSM owners of the Pac NW hold a few annual meets that are traditionally held every year around the same time. Well, its about that time for our annual Hood River Run.

Several DSM members from Washington, Oregon, Idaho, even more abroad gather for a scenic cruise through the Hood River area. The minor details are still being worked on, however this is official info:

DATE: Saturday, 4/30/2005

TIME, ROUTE, AND PLANS:
We will meet at the Westfield shopping center (Vancouver Mall) at 9am and try to leave by 9:30. We will head up the WA side of Hwy 14 and make a few stops, then cross over at Hood River and go the the CharBurger (we will have the Banquet room reserved). We then head down the OR side and take the old Historic HWY and make a few more stops.

WHO'S INVITED:
Any DSM can come, and any other turbo'd or "fast" car (gotta be able to keep up ;) ).

This is a very fun run and we normally have from 30-50cars (average attendance for past meets).

All of you are more than welcome to show up and invite whoever you want as long as you meet the criteria above and aren't a dick/asshole :bigthumb: . More details will be worked out such as North/South bound caravans, and I can post those if we get some interest.

Hope to see some of you there!!!

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you for the sticky, Steve!

Yeah, this is a great run. Long straights, lots of turns, beautiful scenery, and shouldn't be too much traffic.

·
Low Miles Sackrider
190 Posts
I'll add in on this, it's a great run, very well organized. I won't be able to make this meet due to prior commitments but HRR allows for some brisk driving and a lot of fun B.S.ing with some great car guys. Just because it's a DSM meet also, doesn't mean this isn't a slow bunch, numerous 2.4 liter stroker DSMs will be on this run, one running a full GT35 turbo and a number of other 11 sec cars.

-Brady

·
Registered
85 Posts
Wow, too bad i'm not quite done with my Nissan or I would attempt to crash the party.

·
Registered
85 Posts
How did it turn out? I woke up too late to get my friends out there.

·
Registered
85 Posts
well I went to the DSM website and couldn't figure out if the damn drive even took place, so I guess it didn't go very well?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts