Supra Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
4 T's and an X
2,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking to have my euro hood scoop installed. I would like a body shop that has done this before do it. Any recommendations

·
4 T's and an X
2,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I dont know if I would want to try it. No second chance. Anyone have it put in???

·
4 T's and an X
2,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I see pics of local supras with scoops. Did the car come that way or did you guys put it on

·
Acceleration
3,833 Posts
I agree with it not being hard. You can always cut not enough and slightly enlarge it. Just do it little by little. We did it to a friends 4agze tercel, but his idiot brother left the hood pins out so that was the end of that hood.

·
Registered
2,578 Posts
AGlobalThreat said:
I agree with it not being hard. You can always cut not enough and slightly enlarge it. Just do it little by little.
You can't do that. You have to be precise and use the right tool. If you want to practice, I have a hood collecting dust in my backyard. You can use it to practice.

·
Registered
885 Posts
yea, if you do it yourself, make sure your comfortable with the rpm setting on the dremel, not to low, the faster rpm the better. i just followed the instructions on MKIV.com

·
4 T's and an X
2,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Just bumping an old thread....I decided to do it myself and it wasnt hard at all. If anyone is thinking of doing this, you just need a dremel tool. The templates on MKIV did not help at all though.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts