Supra Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Sunnyvale resident
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone up for Hooters wings and beer tonight? Thinkin the one on Pines and University.....

·
Supraless By Choice
1,430 Posts
Sorry dude, had i seen this earlier I would have told my wifey not to cook. But too late, she's got Bowtie pasta and ground beef all ready to go!!! :cool:
Maybe next time!

Anything else going on tonite ladies?

Dan

·
Sunnyvale resident
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
actually, i dont get off work until around 10pm. so i was thinkin more of a later night thing. I'm gettin tired of eatin Ramen and EZMac...although my spare room is now full of parts lol.

·
Registered
3,931 Posts
if i were in miami right now i'd definitely go, bored as hell here in L.A

:(

·
EchoDeDupra
4,122 Posts
miami is a little south of pines and university :)... ill show you on aim Will

·
Sunnyvale resident
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well, since the plans fell through tonight(saturday). I'm throwin them out earlier this time. Going tomorrow for wings/beer/etc.. Hooters on Pines and University. Me and Tony are def. in. (gotta get him outta the house so he quits moping about going single) Dan, second chance? Anyone else? Let me know what time is best.

·
Sunnyvale resident
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Damn Tony.. those were some good wings on Sunday... we still up for the photo shoot to show "how much hooters sucks?"

·
LexusTico
3,172 Posts
lowvoltage said:
Damn Tony.. those were some good wings on Sunday... we still up for the photo shoot to show "how much hooters sucks?"
lol oops I missed this post...

i'm still good for that photoshoot lmao I just need my car or a cardboard cutout of it for the girls to lay on :sadwavey:

·
Supraless By Choice
1,430 Posts
Well, i may be heading out tonite, to grab some wings @ Hooters! Tony you :freak: How about you answer your phone... I realize you might be in the middle of something, :bj: But at least let me know if you are going...

Dan

·
LexusTico
3,172 Posts
BLKLABL said:
Well, i may be heading out tonite, to grab some wings @ Hooters! Tony you :freak: How about you answer your phone... I realize you might be in the middle of something, :bj: But at least let me know if you are going...

Dan
:madfawk: I was in the shower... yes, by myself..

Hooters tonight :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts