Supra Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
After takeing the car for a ten mile run arrived home to find i had overheated my temperature gauge was in the red and boiling hot water and steam was blasting out of the coolant bottle overflow pipe . Any ideas what could have caused my radiator to empty like this ? (hopefully not bhg)
I am going to flush the cooling system and can you tell me how much coolant in litres do i need, i read some where its 50/50 so thats 4 litres coolant/antifreeze and 4 litres water, is that right ????
Any advice would be much appreciated .

·
Registered
4,774 Posts
well, how long did you drive on it while is overheated, you might have warped your head.

flush your system out, see if there is oil mixed with the coolant there. if so, that is a sign of bgh..

you could also have air in your system, when u flush it, make sure u burp the system :bigthumb:

·
Registered
4,774 Posts

·
Powderin my balls since07
2,175 Posts
OK. Just LOLed again.
Goodbye SupraForums, I cannot have this open while at work anymore lol.

·
Registered
4,774 Posts
Not mad, just not necessary Nate, your much older than that.

·
Impeller Head
2,832 Posts
Nate is the most mature person and most successful in life of all my friends. He got it going. He does not have to prove anything. Don't take him seriously here. I think it's funny...:D

·
Registered
4,774 Posts
Nate is the most mature person and most successful in life of all my friends. He got it going. He does not have to prove anything. Don't take him seriously here. I think it's funny...:D
Good for him! Its funny but other members will think its ok and go around bumping pointless threads, this forum is already cluttered with an ass load of crappy threads lol

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Good for him! Its funny but other members will think its ok and go around bumping pointless threads, this forum is already cluttered with an ass load of crappy threads lol
which the newer guys already do. at least hes bumping somewhat relevant shit, even if it is a joke lol.

·
Impeller Head
2,832 Posts
Well what's a non crappy thread? Most newbies only post about issues they have, that's crappy to start with, I mean crappy for them. And then they get bombarded with smartasses telling them to search. The thread goes on and all it is people telling them about the SEARCH button.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts