Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 118 Posts

·
LoveHz
747 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i looked EVERY where for part numbers for hoses that can be used to connect the coolant lines after moving to single... looked at the boost logic install guide... but didnt have any part numbers on the install sheet... unless i just didnt read well enough. any help? thanks.

·
LoveHz
747 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
im just looking for the "heater" hoses when converting to single... i have a gts turbo so dont need water lines to the turbo... just the heater hoses to the heater core and what not... cant seem to find a set that matches... sorry should have been more specific might have helped... looking for THESE hoses below:

·
Stock Twins King
4,373 Posts

Just call Curt at Elmhurst for the prices and ask for additional PN's if this doesnt include all items your looking for. These are the official Toyota PN's for the heater hose connections. All you have to do is ask him for the "longer" hose that connects to the lower drain, although I think one of the above is what your looking for.

Stu

·
LoveHz
747 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
There is a write up in the FAQ section or Stickied somewhere on this. Maybe its on mkiv.com??

I would look it up but I am in a rush.

yeah there is a write up on it on how to "modify" the stock ones... but i cut them all. and would like to make it nice and clean like the boostlogic install... anyone know if that number in the pic is a dayco number? thanks

·
LoveHz
747 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
its 3038 tried looking it up through google... and parts places on the island... no help there... but dont matter...

i think i'll try that new hose sleeve you can use... you slip it over the rubber hose and you can bend the angles you need. you can find it through napa.

·
Hardtopper
13,043 Posts
I ended up finding the right hoses yesterday... I mocked it up using coat hangers and went to Autozone and Advanced Auto and found the 2 hoses that fit PERFECT. I'll post the part number's tonight since I am at work right now.

·
LoveHz
747 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I ended up finding the right hoses yesterday... I mocked it up using coat hangers and went to Autozone and Advanced Auto and found the 2 hoses that fit PERFECT. I'll post the part number's tonight since I am at work right now.
dude that was 2 days ago! cmon stop holding out... haha.

·
Hardtopper
13,043 Posts
dude that was 2 days ago! cmon stop holding out... haha.
Sorry man been pretty busy these past few days :)

I'll get you the exact part numbers tomorrow since I left the part #'s in the truck and I'm getting ready for bed... but I slipped them on without clamps and took a pic:

I basically took a hanger wire to mock up the best route and went to 2 different auto stores.. I just asked them to let me look through their heater hoses so I could match it up with my hanger.

I didn't waste time finishing the rest after that :lol:

·
Registered
259 Posts
i need those numbers also.......lol

just went single and i am about to be at this point in the install.

thanks
chris w

·
Registered
1,721 Posts
Kirk!!!!

Don't forget about us. I really need those part numbers too, I modified te stock ones but it does not look as clean.

·
Registered
134 Posts
in for the part numbers also

·
Registered
134 Posts
Anyone else know these part numbers??

1 - 20 of 118 Posts
About this Discussion
117 Replies
50 Participants
FasTTurbo
Supra Forums
Supra Forums is the largest online Toyota Supra MKI, MKII, MKIII, MKIV and MKV owner's club community. Discuss DIY, modifications, and upgrades.
Full Forum Listing