Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
'95 TT
668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Edited footage of some of the best cars at hot import nights in Boston layed down to some Dj Tiesto.

Including some clean supras in the Northeast.

Check it out, there were lots of nice cars there.

http://www.ridonkulous.com/videos/dl.php?id=179

:bigthumb:

·
Registered
3,170 Posts
TTBomb! What's up Tom...how have you been bud?!

Damn thats a nice car show...wish I could see a show like that. Nice dancers too :)

sean

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Nice video, thanks for sharing. Any idea which DJ Tiesto song that is at the beginning of the video? If you do, let me know.
Thx.
Kip

·
Registered
441 Posts
Blizzz- sweet video man! Can't never get enough of 'em.

Sean- What's up buddy!! I am great man! Hope you are doing well! Its been a long time, shoot me an email sometime at [email protected]

Later!
Tom

·
[///M] Humdizzle
1,130 Posts
that was a hot vid!!! now host up the better quality uncompressed version and make it widescreen

G

·
good footage - who's black supra with the twin hks's?? ...... i was not there this year
but its good to see tom and nazar there = tom ill hit you in your cell as soon as i get home

·
'95 TT
668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
jkisneffect said:
good footage - who's black supra with the twin hks's??
No idea, but it was a damn nice car. The paint on that was amazing.

·
Registered
80 Posts
jkisneffect said:
good footage - who's black supra with the twin hks's??
that supra is from here in CT.I beleive a girl owns it.I think her and her boyfriend/husband(?) builded it.He or she might be on here,not sure.He runs a website. Lastlookcustoms.com.

G

·
myboostedmk3 said:
that supra is from here in CT.I beleive a girl owns it.I think her and her boyfriend/husband(?) builded it.He or she might be on here,not sure.He runs a website. Lastlookcustoms.com.
hmmm kevin from prime speed was working on a black supra from conn or rhode island ,im not sure what state ..... it has to be that car that im talking about

There is not to many hks twin supra's running around in new england that i know of .... last i heard kevin was up to his old tricks :rolleyes: i guess the owner blew
the motor , and kevin was building him a new one

this story sounds to familiar :ugh2:

·
Banned
136 Posts
sick vid

1 - 20 of 20 Posts