Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

· '95 TT
762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Edited footage of some of the best cars at hot import nights in Boston layed down to some Dj Tiesto.

Including some clean supras in the Northeast.

Check it out, there were lots of nice cars there.

http://www.ridonkulous.com/videos/dl.php?id=179

:bigthumb:

· Registered
3,578 Posts
TTBomb! What's up Tom...how have you been bud?!

Damn thats a nice car show...wish I could see a show like that. Nice dancers too :)

sean

· [///M] Humdizzle
3,647 Posts
that was a hot vid!!! now host up the better quality uncompressed version and make it widescreen

G

·
good footage - who's black supra with the twin hks's?? ...... i was not there this year
but its good to see tom and nazar there = tom ill hit you in your cell as soon as i get home

G

·
myboostedmk3 said:
that supra is from here in CT.I beleive a girl owns it.I think her and her boyfriend/husband(?) builded it.He or she might be on here,not sure.He runs a website. Lastlookcustoms.com.
hmmm kevin from prime speed was working on a black supra from conn or rhode island ,im not sure what state ..... it has to be that car that im talking about

There is not to many hks twin supra's running around in new england that i know of .... last i heard kevin was up to his old tricks :rolleyes: i guess the owner blew
the motor , and kevin was building him a new one

this story sounds to familiar :ugh2:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.