Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
X

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was just woundering if anybody was gonna go to HIN in Charlotte. it's on the 23rd. i'm gonna try to take my mkiii. if anybody's goin i'd like to meet up mabye get some footage or something.

thanks.

Andy

·
NOSUP4U
2,776 Posts
I will be there with my 1993 NA.

X

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
what color?. i'll be in my 1989 white turbo targa. and my friends gonna have his burgandy WRX.

·
blur2ed.com
829 Posts
Full Lock Media Supra (mine) will be there on display in a bad ass booth next to a stripper pole.
=)
went over very well in Orlando...pics will be up soon.
www.fulllock.net
www.importatlanta.com

:biggrin:

·
Registered
368 Posts
i be there wont be driving the sup tho....

·
Registered
6,785 Posts
if you guys had to choose, woudl you go to the NOPI race or HIN?

·
NOSUP4U
2,776 Posts
Nopi, and my car is red xpadawonx

·
NOSUP4U
2,776 Posts
Well, HIN was alright. I saw a badass silver single turbo inside, the blur2ed supra, a white TT in the parking lot which had some bad scratches on the front. I parked next to it. Also, I saw a greyish MKII and a white TT MKIII.

·
Registered
682 Posts
slither said:
if you guys had to choose, woudl you go to the NOPI race or HIN?
Definitely NOPI, but only if they have a drag strip. I have gone to Bristol and Atlanta. Bristol was great, but did not enjoy Atlanta as much. After a couple of tours around it got boring. Never had a lack of things to do at Bristol. Want to go to VIR this year, but I think I missed it.

·
Registered
6,785 Posts
Well, IMO the NOPI show wasnt that great nor was the racing. The only good racing was the supra's and the pro-classes. All the other imports that would run broke, they would run 2 sets of cars and have to wait to clean off the track where one blew up or something. The NOPI chicks made it worth it though, look for a few very provacative poses on the hood of my car soon by a few of them :p

X

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i saw the gray mkii. did you mean to say turbo mkiii or was it for sure tt. i was parked next to a burgandy WRX. did you go drive the chevy cobalt or the ion??? i got some nice pictures of the silver supra and the full lock media supra

·
blur2ed.com
829 Posts
That Silver MKIV was gorgeous...anyone know whose it was?
Hey if you got any pics of the Full Lock Supra, post up! Id love to see some other pics of our drift car!

Great meeting everyone...I didnt get a chance to meet EVERYONE, but i met a lot of real cool people.
make sure if you see us come by and say hey!

·
NOSUP4U
2,776 Posts
xpadawonx said:
i saw the gray mkii. did you mean to say turbo mkiii or was it for sure tt. i was parked next to a burgandy WRX. did you go drive the chevy cobalt or the ion??? i got some nice pictures of the silver supra and the full lock media supra
Yeah, I meant to say turbo instead of TT. I'm guessing that was your car. It's in good condition and very low mileage. It said 58,xxx. I didn't drive the ion or cobalt because I didnt want to stand in line or fill out all the paperwork.

Greg

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I was gonna go, but had to attend to other things. :(

Hate I missed it!

X

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
they were pretty fun, the ion was a lot more fun than the cobalt. it seemed to handle a lot better. me and my friend got there real early so we didn't have to wait in line or anything.

·
Registered
215 Posts
The silver supra in the Pepsi booth with the parachute?

-Greg

blur2ed said:
That Silver MKIV was gorgeous...anyone know whose it was?
Hey if you got any pics of the Full Lock Supra, post up! Id love to see some other pics of our drift car!

Great meeting everyone...I didnt get a chance to meet EVERYONE, but i met a lot of real cool people.
make sure if you see us come by and say hey!

·
blur2ed.com
829 Posts
thats the one.
that thing was beautiful.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Haha, that is my drag car turned "show" car. We mainly went down to Charlotte with the 350z --> 430z in the Valvoline Synpower booth but decided to bring the Supra along. Supra is the only one that one a trophy :(. I guess when you bring a drag car to a show event you will most likely win highest hp.

-Greg

1 - 20 of 24 Posts