Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,705 Posts
We are there and all set up!!!

Look for the JL Audio/Wicked CAS booth. We have 12 cars, 2 supras on each end so stop by and say hi!!
 

·
Hardtop >
Joined
·
1,139 Posts
nice! ill be there man. Whos is the other supra at the booth? Ill try to say hi if i see you, but i dont know what u look like lol. Ill just look for the guy next to the ahite supra i guess.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
215 Posts
I would love to go however I have to work.

I was seriously thinking about taking this weekend off to hit it up, until...
Last week some fuck went to my MKIII Turbo at Fitchburg State College and stuck about 15 HIN flyers on my rear window. It rained that night and so they all got crusted onto my damn hatch. So in response to that fuck who wanted me to go, I am now not going for sure lol. Have fun there though guys!
 

·
NortheastCoatings.Net
Joined
·
254 Posts
Great time.. saw / talked to alot of people.. Had a blast with the wicked cas crew.. End of the night i ended up winning a nice 4 foot trophy for overall performance / highest horsepower.. I was siked... Big thanks to WickedCas.com, XXtuning.com, Boostlogic.com, TTBomb for keeping the cars clean....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,705 Posts
I had a great time hanging out with everyone at WickedCAS and of course my homies Al and Tom TTBomb. Congrats to Al for the trophy!! Now who would have thought, the highest hp in the building would belong to a Supra ;) haha

Also Big thanks to Nazar and Justin for the pimping new system in my car.

See ya guys on May 22nd!!!
 
J

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
phu its to bad i couldn't show up - i miss hanging with you guys
did you take pic's of the whole show?? if so post up :bigthumb:
 
J

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Al98t said:
Great time.. saw / talked to alot of people.. Had a blast with the wicked cas crew.. End of the night i ended up winning a nice 4 foot trophy for overall performance / highest horsepower.. I was siked... Big thanks to WickedCas.com, XXtuning.com, Boostlogic.com, TTBomb for keeping the cars clean....

tt bomb must have been pissed :stickpoke lol
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,705 Posts
jkisneffect said:
phu its to bad i couldn't show up - i miss hanging with you guys
did you take pic's of the whole show?? if so post up :bigthumb:

We missed you too Johnny. What have you been up to these days?

When are you going to be back in a supra? ;)

Y0 you should stop by at Nazar's show on the 22nd and kick it. Should be lots of fun. Frozen T-shirt contest!! :bigthumb:
 

·
Hardtop >
Joined
·
1,139 Posts
pane2k, thats not from HIN in Boston is it?? If it is, i totally missed it lol. DAM

Phu, your car looked great man. Your engine looked perfect, i loved the color matching with the red and the white. I was curious, what type of intake pipe do you have? All the supras looked great, especially TTBomb's! Nice job guys.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,705 Posts
Por2geezSupra said:
pane2k, thats not from HIN in Boston is it?? If it is, i totally missed it lol. DAM

Phu, your car looked great man. Your engine looked perfect, i loved the color matching with the red and the white. I was curious, what type of intake pipe do you have? All the supras looked great, especially TTBomb's! Nice job guys.

Thanks man. I really appreciate the feedback. She's coming along slowly, very slowly but surely. The intake pipe is a Top Speed intake pipe.

Pane2k,

Your car looked awesome!! Great wheels btw! ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,091 Posts
::MySTiK_[SuPRa]:: said:
Thanks man. I really appreciate the feedback. She's coming along slowly, very slowly but surely. The intake pipe is a Top Speed intake pipe.

Pane2k,

Your car looked awesome!! Great wheels btw! ;)
Thanks alot for the compliment.

And yes those pictures were from this past weekend in Boston.
The glosser booth wasnt in that great of a location which sucks, but we still got a tremendous amount of attention.

Maybe you'll see it at the next one, Ill be doing a few more shows this season.

Thanks again,
John
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
100 Posts
gorgeous supras, I couldnt believe how many other rx7s were there besides mine, at least I had a decent show of support.
 

·
Hardtop >
Joined
·
1,139 Posts
OMG, i cant believe i fuckin missed it!!! i love trd widebody supras and i have never seen one in person, now im pissed lol. From the pictures, i remember looking inside that XM radio tent, but i didnt see your supra! Fuck! Nice car, gorgeous.
 
1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Top