Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a reminder. Should be a great show at the Convention Center off I-Drive. Dont 't miss it! I'll be there with my quicksilver 98. Some import mags have discount coupons.

Later

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'll be there with my digital rebel taking pics. I went last year also, always a good show.

·
Registered
4,460 Posts
My shitbox will be spending it's hot import night in my garage :) I'll be watching some ass kicking action at NHRA powerade in Vegas and Floorside at UFC 52 :) Have fun guys.

·
Registered
310 Posts
HIN Detailing

If anyone has a car entered in the show give me a call/pm/email if you need any help cleaning it up (big job, small job, doesn't matter) - or have a product (Zaino, Zymol, Four Star, Turbo Wax, etc.) you want to try. This is an area we excel in (show prep) and I'll be happy to work something out special for each car.

This goes for anyone in South Florida traveling up to Orlando, or anyone already here in Orlando.

Thanks,

Jon

·
blur2ed.com
829 Posts
I am bringing the Full Lock Supra down.
Sidenote: I will be with the fulllock.net and importatlanta.com group.
We have a big booth and are in need of two hottie models who dont mind dancing on poles and hanging out and looking pretty in skimpy clothing all night.
If anyone knows anyone, tell them to email me at
[email protected].

We are paying. Not alot, but way more then what we will ask as far as the amount of work goes. Let me know.
-Kapil
Full Lock Media
www.fulllock.net

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Gen admin tickets are $25.00. I just registered my 98 Supra so I get to take a passenger free. I have the 1998 quicksilver. Bone stock except for Bomex front and 19" Alstadts. Just showing as street car, not competing. Would be nice to find a sponsor.

·
In the shadow...
1,452 Posts
blur2ed said:
I am bringing the Full Lock Supra down.
Sidenote: I will be with the fulllock.net and importatlanta.com group.
We have a big booth and are in need of two hottie models who dont mind dancing on poles and hanging out and looking pretty in skimpy clothing all night.
If anyone knows anyone, tell them to email me at
[email protected].

We are paying. Not alot, but way more then what we will ask as far as the amount of work goes. Let me know.
-Kapil
Full Lock Media
www.fulllock.net
Damn I was trying to remember who was that guy who gave me the business card for "blured", now I remember hehe, I met your friend or something at HIN miami cause you werent around. I was the red supra with some "bling" under the hood and some custom door modifications :lol:

Looking forward to seeing all the supras represent, sucks that I wont be able to be part of the show, oh well ill enjoy it anyways :)

-Seb

1 - 20 of 28 Posts