Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 222 Posts

·
Motec - Race Smart
1,086 Posts
RTA Supra said:
Who's red Titan car? Reminds me of Mayo's car
The red supra belongs to Dr. Nick Angelostro. It's a project car that we built from the ground up starting with a 1993 Non turbo supra shell. Everyone was happy to see Dr. Nick take home 4 trophies at his first event.

Started with this- http://www.titanmotorsports.com/nican93supwo.html

I still think wes' car deserved the "best engine visual"... Dr.Nick got it instead. Your turbo is too small Wes, thats why! Time for the 47-80...

-Darin

·
1,522 Posts
TitanDarin said:
I still think wes' car deserved the "best engine visual"... Dr.Nick got it instead. Your turbo is too small Wes, thats why! Time for the 47-80...
I'd like to see a picture of the red supra's engine bay that won. I didn't know it was possible to top wes' engine bay....most impressive i've ever seen imo.

·
Banned
1,731 Posts
TitanDarin said:
-Darin
hahaha low blow!

but then again, my turbo is bigger then his too, and its on a 1jz :rofl:

·
Supra Enthusiast
2,382 Posts
Thanks Darin! Would love to see more pics of it and the engine bays. Wes' car is a favorite in this house as well

·
Premium Member
4,460 Posts
VJ RC51 said:
hahaha low blow!

but then again, my turbo is bigger then his too, and its on a 1jz :rofl:
Yet it still won't make within 100 HP of what my car does, how's that for a low blow ?

I didn't win any awards but still had a great time, hopefully for Miami I will have my GT47 on the car with the Motec so I have a better shot for best engine bay, I think me and Joe will be battling it out for most HP at that event :)

·
Banned
1,731 Posts
onelove said:
Yet it still won't make within 100 HP of what my car does, how's that for a low blow ?

I didn't win any awards but still had a great time, hopefully for Miami I will have my GT47 on the car with the Motec so I have a better shot for best engine bay, I think me and Joe will be battling it out for most HP at that event :)
Im not going for hp trophys, im going for first documented 1jzgte sc300 in usa to hit 10s, ill be able to make all the HP i need for that. Theres plenty of 1JZ's in Miami that make 1-200 more hp then you off NOS. You got an awesome car tho, at the right kinda car show it will get rewarded as it should :bigthumb:

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
onelove said:

What categories did Joe's GT win ?

·
Vendor
4,400 Posts
I believe Joe won Best Exotic or something along those lines. Congrats on all the winners, it was fun hanging out with everyone, even though we were baby sitting the cars the whole time.

·
Premium Member
4,460 Posts
Joe won "Most Horsepower" and "Best Performance Exotic". He's a lot of fun to hang out with, we had a nice little area to chill while baby sitting the cars, in MIA there will definately be ropes (A guy had the nerve to cross the barriers and try and sit in the Ferrari right in front of the owner of the car, needless to say he was promptly asked to leave).

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
Joe won the most horsepower and best performance exotic car with a Ford on a import car show :bigthumb:

Congrast to Stage 6 and Joe :bigthumb:

·
Hardtopper
13,043 Posts
MUSTANG WOLVERINE said:
Joe won the most horsepower and best performance exotic car with a Ford on a import car show :bigthumb:

Congrast to Stage 6 and Joe :bigthumb:
with a $200K exotic car..... im sure hes enjoying his $5 trophy

·
Premium Member
4,460 Posts
kirkMKIV said:
with a $200K exotic car..... im sure hes enjoying his $5 trophy
You've obviously never met Joe. He is the most humble down to Earth person I've met regardless of what he drives. He's got over 7K miles on the GT and uses every bit of the car. Dwight says he's on his 4th 55 gallon drum of C-16 since he got the car and has driven it hard like it was meant to be driven. :bigthumb: Good people for sure.

1 - 20 of 222 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.