1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
I'll be there.... :)

·
8 sec supra chick!
2,753 Posts
I ll be there in the M lounge and my car will be in the fireball model booth.

·
Registered
236 Posts
onelove said:
I will be laughing at them with you. Maybe we can get some autographs ?
Wes, isn't your car a show car ? :1poke:

Just Kidding (Sort Of).

·
Premium Member
4,460 Posts
Bobnissan said:
Wes, isn't your car a show car ? :1poke:

Just Kidding (Sort Of).
Yeah I had Darin install 6 TV's, an air ride suspension and 4 bazooka speaker nitrous bottles all to be controlled by Motec in the back so I can get some "extra show points" :) If Jess weren't a model for HIN and I didn't have sponsorship obligations, I would leave it at home. I still enjoy checking out the civic turned UFOs.

·
Team 10+ Year Member
3,508 Posts
UFC is going to be a better idea for this night I think than HIN... Im not crazy about HIN and I will be in Orlando this weekend, where is there any good bars or sports bars to watch the fight?

·
Registered
970 Posts
Dan94TT said:
UFC is going to be a better idea for this night I think than HIN... Im not crazy about HIN and I will be in Orlando this weekend, where is there any good bars or sports bars to watch the fight?

Tito all the way.

·
hooligan
475 Posts
Tito will rip Ken a new one. Again. Ill have to see it happen after the fact though.

Ill be there with some non-ufo cars. My car wont be, but kyles car will be in our group. Hope to attract the attention of some people who actually like cars, instead of just bling. Maybe one year Ill build a UFO of my own. Maybe not.

·
Banned
1,731 Posts
I might be there to look at some lambo's with civic body kits. I can always use some more posters and lanyards.

·
Registered
3,937 Posts
Dan94TT said:

PFFFFFFFFFFF what a waste of money that was... both main events sucked ass

·
Medium Ballin'
3,021 Posts
X2daC said:
I felt cheated when I watched it for free at Hooters. That shit was stupid.
I left the house right after the Tito/Shamrock fight. That was retarded. I'm glad I only paid 3 bucks for it. None of the fights were worth a fuck IMO. But fucking Yves Edwards bled all over that one corner, god damn...

1 - 20 of 26 Posts