Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
White Supra with fine looking female driver (18~26) in Costa Mesa near Fairview and Adam.

I was running late did not even noticed you were behind me on Fairview rd.

We both was in the very left lane at the red light, I heard a someone revving up slightly, looked in my rearview mirror, saw white roof, did not know it was another Supra.

I was running late and had to switch to very right lane to make a right turn on Adam, so I took off fairly quickly, did not meant to be disrespectful what so ever. I then later noticed it was a Supra behind me, so I slowed down and waved, before making a right turn at Adam.

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
GaNg[sTa] said:
did it have a spoiler? did it have gold emblems? tt or n/a? there's a hot 20 yr old white girl that i know that has a '95 SE with a yes to the 1st question, yes-2nd, n/a-3rd.
It had full body kit, looks like Bomex front bumper, with unknown to me side skirt/rear bumper. Yes spoiler. Overall very tastefully modded.

Not SE I believe, it is flat white, not pearl white. Not sure if it is TT or NA.

Eye contact were exchanged as she passed by me, it all happend too quickly, not enough time for me to even give a thumbs up.

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
GaNg[sTa] said:
ok then it's not the girl i know. was she white or what? were you in your nsx or soop?
I was in my Supra.

·
19x10 +21 F 19x12 +28 R
2,186 Posts
too many white supras?

dont keep saying that or else it will make me have to repaint my whole car?

if she has blitz technospeeds and shes asian i think i might know her.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts