Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 1217 Posts
12,374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Every time I login, a new Houston Supra sighting thread pops up. I did you guys a favor here.

Insteads of us Okies screwing the south forums by making a thread on whats going on in OK, we made one big successful thread. You guys need to get organize. haha

12,374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ok I'll be the first. Lime green looking Supra on 249 and Spring Cypress.. Who are you??? Never seen ya before lol Yes my camera phone suck balls..

Who the fuck droped that shoping cart in the middle of the road? Fucking homeless crack heads. haha

· Banned
1,415 Posts
ive seen it by grant at a body shop for the longest time. i guess some one bought it and lives closer in the area

theirs 2 at cy woods what looks like a dark silver, prob been resprayed.97-98 all the way around, with discount tire rims. and a ugly maroon one that said he hit 200....in a na. i laughed

· Registered
2,066 Posts
Quicksilver with chrome or polished wheels on Telge going towards Spring Cypress around 7pm... I saw you at the last minute so I didn't get a good look at it.

I believe you're the same person trying to mess with my wifes IS350 a while back...lol

1 - 20 of 1217 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.