Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 61 Posts

· Registered
5,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello,

Seems that everyone is geared up for another Supra meet. Steve and Mustafa had some great inputs for this upcoming idea and let's go ahead and implement them.

So, here is what is planned:

Where:

Southside Supras lets meet at 290 and Highway 6 and roll out:

ALL of the Supra guys will eventually meet here as the central spot. From here, we'll roll out to the "niftee50ees" weekly car meet that is located at Spring Cypress and Champions Forest. Moose or Andy will lead the way (if they're coming).

Anywho, we can meet up at the Jamba Juice/IHOP/etc.

Date:
July 18, 2009

Time:
Meet @ 6:00 PM - 6:30 PM

What:
Come out to relax, hang out and check out some classic rides. I will start another event on Facebook to spread the word to others.

I don't believe there will be a night meet / cruise. Unless you guys would like to have one.

Any input, questions or concerns are all appreciated! Let me know what you guys think! If you feel the location is not a good spot, time is a problem, etc. please don't hesitate to voice your opinion on this thread.

Note To All Supras:

STICK TOGETHER. THE WHOLE IDEA OF HAVING A SUPRA MEET IS TO STICK TOGETHER. I SUGGEST STAYING AT SLOWER SPEEDS AND LET EVERYONE CATCH UP SO WE CAN ROLL TOGETHER. WE DID A GREAT JOB AT THE BRIDGE MEET.

Just saying. I don't care really what you do. It's just nice to see all Supras in a bunch.

ROLL CALL LIST:

1. OdyOwnage

Hope to see everyone out there!

· Registered
5,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I know, I know, it's a FAAAAR drive.

· Registered
5,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sorry I'm gonna be at the 60-130. I've never been to one of those before and I've always wanted to go.
No worries. I am sure that will be a blast!

· Registered
5,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
1. OdyOwnage
2. DamnitzRoger
3. Mkhan6 (might be at 60-130) earlier but ill make it out to this meet
Good, drag Will out too.

· Registered
5,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

· My Own "Carbon Fiber Guy"
2,671 Posts
I have to go to a friggen wedding!!!! It looks like I am going to miss this one. If you guys meet up here again I am right down the street so I would be in for round II. Unless of course there is something else in the mean time.

· Registered
5,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
No worries man. Let's just see how many TOTAL people we can get going.

· Slow Supra Member
1,416 Posts
I have to go to a friggen wedding!!!! It looks like I am going to miss this one. If you guys meet up here again I am right down the street so I would be in for round II. Unless of course there is something else in the mean time.
i gotta wedding reception too. im gonna leave early lol
got lots going on that day

· Registered
5,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Suck it up and let's go!

· Registered
5,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

· Registered
5,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
bs for what? i dont get it
I'm guessing he means that the wedding reception is starting way to early than it's supposed too?

:tongue:

1 - 20 of 61 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.