Supra Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Houston, TX - Sterling McCall Toyota Supra Show & Shine - Oct 8, 2016 - 11am to 2pm

Hello Members of Houston Supra Club,

This is our internal event to discuss what's all in store for the 2016 Show and Shine. Two years ago we did this with Autonation Toyota. It was a pretty huge success with almost 30+ combined MK1, MK2, MK3 and MK4!

This year I've got the following planned as discussed with the GM at Sterling McCall Toyota:

- Calendars for sale to raise money to give to some charitable organization
- Event t-shirts for ourselves and to sell to raise money for the group and hopefully break even
- Raise at least $1500 to cover event expenses and in addition use what's in our bank account
- Trophies
- FREE lunch served by Sterling McCall
- Refreshments
- Concrete parking lot for all of our beautiful machines
- DJ
- MC
- Booth setup
- Giveaway of sorts during the event every hour
- Dyno day on Sunday
- Possible cap of 40 cars maximum

Reserved

The Houston Supra Club is proud to present its 2nd Annual 2016 Toyota Supra Show and Shine with Sterling McCall Toyota!

The 1st event was on a smaller scale in an effort to get group members more acquantied with one another. We will be showcasing all generations of the legendary Japanese muscle car starting with the Mark 1 Supra to the fan favorite Mark 4 Supra!

This show and shine is a FREE event. We encourage you to bring your friends and family as we bring you the hottest looking Supra's in Houston, Texas!

Here's a general overview of what you can expect at the event:

- Food and refreshments will be available on a first come, first serve basis starting at 12:00 pm
- Live DJ to be playing family friendly 90's music
- Supra related giveaways to be given out every hour
- Trophy ceremony
- Event t-shirts will be available for purchase.

ALL interested Supra owners that are NOT affiliated with the Houston Supra Club but would like to enter will have to register. Please message me for details. NO EXCEPTIONS.

Spectator parking area to be identified as the date gets closer for the event as well as more additional details.

Hope to see everyone out there!

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Could someone change the date for this to the 8th of October?

·
2,124 Posts
Just remember PM me. I'm your guy for that.

What happened that it changed?

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
i know. just lazy. :p lol

and i dunno. ax james.

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
BUMP! Month away people! I hope everyone is ready!

·
Registered
3,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
We're at 47 cars thus far, here is a preview...

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
60 cars confirmed and counting! see you guys there!

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
70 CARS CONFIRMED AND STILL COUNTING!!! Hopefully the dealership has made enough room for us!

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
BUMP! 2 and a half weeks away!

For any of those that are interested in participating in the Show 'n' Shine, please let myself or James Kim (OdyOwnage) know so that we can add you to the attendance and please provide a clean, clear picture of your vehicle. Shirts will be provided at a discount for participants, so let us know your size if you would like one. There will be a pre-meet at the dealership on Friday evening the 7th of October for those that are looking to pick up their shirts ahead of time.

Here is roughly what the shirts will look like:

We have a lot of cars in attendance, so if you are able to, please come early if possible especially if you reside close to the dealership.

For those that are a ways away from the dealership, a few of us will be gathering at the Galleria Starbucks on Post Oak at 9:00AM with a roll-out time of 9:30AM. We will be parking in front of the DSW Shoe store in the same shopping center (more space).

2521 Post Oak Blvd
Houston, TX 77056

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Shirts can be purchased and picked up Friday evening (10/7) from 7PM til about 8PM through James Kim at Sterling McCall Toyota.

·
Registered
3,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
77 cars

Stopping this craziness at 80

·
Registered
3,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
If you're in the show, please arrive by 9am or even earlier as it will take time to load all these cars into spaces!

·
Registered
471 Posts
Looking forward to it!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts