Supra Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
MKIV owner since 1998
Joined
·
1,523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Supra Car Club of Houston still around? If so, someone give me a PM and let me know when/where you guys still hang out, haven't seen you all in years.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
377 Posts
you might wanna check out Houston Performance Driving. there is alot of different cars there,but a big houston community of supras.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
959 Posts
RZJZA80 said:
Supra Car Club of Houston still around? If so, someone give me a PM and let me know when/where you guys still hang out, haven't seen you all in years.
What is your name, and what year were you hanging out with us? Supra Club of Houston is still alive and well. Few of us got married and some have kid, so we don't hang out every week like we used to.

Nick2JZ
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,267 Posts
Supra Club

We got old, bought houses, some had kids, etc.

Still a few people around though. I'm temporarily retired myself. :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
665 Posts
don't know? prbly never looked back in because no one responded to the post for at least 1 week. We young bloods don't want to talk or act like we know whats up with the original crew.
Basil
 

·
Bad Texan Boy
Joined
·
4,266 Posts
Maybe young people like me should take over Supra Club of Houston :)
 

·
I CAN HAS WELFARE
Joined
·
3,413 Posts
DragRacingSupra said:
Maybe young people like me should take over Supra Club of Houston :)

You have to be turbo to run anything! mUAhahahahahhaa
 

·
MKIV owner since 1998
Joined
·
1,523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
well I'm back, I got banned for some reason, but whatever? I ended up going downtown instead of to the meet this past Saturday, sorry for that, but my friend opened up a new bar so I had to check it out. Anyway, I'll try and make the next one, sounds like you had a great time.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
959 Posts
RZJZA80 said:
well I'm back, I got banned for some reason, but whatever? I ended up going downtown instead of to the meet this past Saturday, sorry for that, but my friend opened up a new bar so I had to check it out. Anyway, I'll try and make the next one, sounds like you had a great time.

G, you got banned for no show. J/K What is the name of the bar?



Nick2JZ
 

·
MKIV owner since 1998
Joined
·
1,523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
it's called Deco, it's in midtown right next to BW 3's around the corner from Liquor Lounge. Really nice cafe during the day, and lunge/bar at night, not really a dancing place but a chill kick back type of place. If you guys ever want to meet up and hang out with some drinks let me know. I may be throwing a little B-Day shin-dig there this Saturday
 
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Top