Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Acting my age
3,968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

This was the scene last week as we drove our MK3 from PIR.. Maybe this coming weekend will be better.. Sure looks that way! Lets get some Supras out there representing.

:)

·
OLDDAWG
1,733 Posts
MattOneDime said:

This was the scene last week as we drove our MK3 from PIR.. Maybe this coming weekend will be better.. Sure looks that way! Lets get some Supras out there representing.

:)
Are you trying to imply that I might have rained???...haha...

I might show up whatever night Jimmy goes Matt 500.

·
Acting my age
3,968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Looks like it will only be the four amigos.. The "im"'s.. Tim, Jim, & Jim.. and MattDime. :)

I am hoping that this week my car will be sporting its new 3.73 rear end thanks to my buddy at..

http://www.jawsgear.com <-- Plug :)

maybe I can pick them trap speeds up a bit :dunno:

·
Registered
625 Posts
I'll be there so long as weather holds out, and I might run sat night depending how well things are going.

·
Do You Even HKS, Bro?!?
1,493 Posts
Damn you, you have to pick the weekends that I'm not going to be around. I'll be going to the redwoods this weekend. I'll be around next weekend though swapping the new motor into my 90...

Have fun and it looks like you may stay dry..

Kevin

·
Supra OG
2,392 Posts
The dawg has a full tank of race gas and the drag radials are on. New DLI and coil packs too. The only question is if I go both friday and saturday night. I'll decide tomorrow.

·
Premium Member
2,887 Posts
I have spares! LOL

I will also bring a couple cans of compression for you, just in case you need it!

The real question is, are we going to see the OldDawg at the track again? Seeing as how he is "sponsored" by SouthBend, I expect he will be trying again to beat his son's granny tranny Supra! :bigthumb:

·
1st Lieutenant Team BEYAW
1,913 Posts
i may be there tomorrow night, maybe i will see you guys there

·
Supra OG
2,392 Posts
Don't worry, I'll close my eyes and pretend the brake pedal is the gas pedal. :D Maybe after the new torque converter goes on I'll have a chance.

Latteboost said:
Save the cans of compression for next weekend, the Supra may need them, but not to beat you of course :madfawk:

It doesn't matter anyways, Jim Jr. will smoke us both......

·
OLDDAWG
1,733 Posts
John Reed said:
I have spares! LOL

I will also bring a couple cans of compression for you, just in case you need it!

The real question is, are we going to see the OldDawg at the track again? Seeing as how he is "sponsored" by SouthBend, I expect he will be trying again to beat his son's granny tranny Supra! :bigthumb:
I might show up but I don't think I will be drag racing. You think I want to burn up my new stock Supra disc just to get humiliated by all of you slick kiddies???

I need to get together with you and Jason to make arrangements to finish up the work you started now that my car is back on the road again. Probably before I slice through this stock disc...haha...

I wish Southbend would sponser me. That would make it a little easier. Then if I could get somebody to buy me new stock Supra flywheels I would be mostly set and then I could try out one of those hot new feramic discs...haha... Then all I would need is somebody to buy racing fuel, transmissions, drive lines and whatever else might go south.

Jimmy is determined and he can buy what is needed. I could be determined but I can't buy what is needed... So there you go...

1 - 20 of 39 Posts