Supra Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
PLEASE I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW HOW CAN I ADJUST A HKS GCC WITHOUT A DYNO, I HAVE A SINGLE TURBO,VPC,GCC,G-FORCE COMPUTER,FRONT MOUNT INTERCOOLER, HKS INTANK PUMP,AND AN AUTO TRANS. WITH A 3800 STALL SPEED TC., I HAVE A EGT GAUGE AND A BOOST GAUGE, PLEASE HELP

·
4,417 Posts
Without knowing A/F ratios... you are playing with fire. You don't need a dyno... but you DO need A/F meter.

Good luck...

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thank you jim for your reply, can you tell me which is the best a/f meter please

·
4,417 Posts

·
Registered
830 Posts
Wouldn't do it. You are playing with fire and can granade your engine like that. You need a wideband O2. Not even the greddy O2 or others like it should be used. Your egt's could be fine and lesser o2 gauge could tell you everything is great, but in reallity you can do some serious damage. Just get it dyno tuned, saves you money and pice of mind.

Sam

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thank you for your help again and now which one you thing is the best MOTEC or FJO WIDEBAND SENSOR or bought do the same thing

·
4,417 Posts

·
4,417 Posts
I am jealous!!!!

I'm sure you will NOT be disappointed!!!

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I hate to resurrect a long-dead thread, but I can't find any WB comparisons that include the Techedge WB O2 sensor. At half the price of the FJO, and with logging capabilities and a narrowband output for your ECU it seems like a viable alternative. Does anybody have a experience with this unit? Thanks for your help.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts