Supra Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
They banned GotToyota because he tried to attempt a GB even though he emailed an admin with cash in hand to pay for the GB fee. I don't care what policy it is, he emailed someone with cash in hand and now hes punished. This is a big fuck you to those who did this to him.

·
1.5JZ Turbo Supra
3,378 Posts
that sucks he was a cool guy. He wasn't making a group buy right he was just getting a feel for it? Is that illegal?

·
Super Moderator
11,146 Posts
in before the lock.

·
Destroyer of Turbos
4,461 Posts
guys this comes up a few times a year. there are people who pay to sponsor this site and for the up keep.

that said yes it is bs. this thread will probibly be locked soon. hopefully this is a temp ban as i think he had been talking to one of the mods previously. over to that other board now!

·
It's only the beginning..
690 Posts
....noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :crying: :run:

·
Sawblades Rock!!!
194 Posts
Was he the one who told you thats why he was banned? Maybe there was another reason. Maybe he was previously warned?

·
Powderin my balls since07
2,175 Posts
thats fucked up! MATT is a good kid, he didn't MAKE a group buy, he was simply getting ideas if i understood correctly...thats some bullshit
FTW!

·
Supra Fan
4,114 Posts
You make a GB thread AFTER you get approval. NOT BEFORE. Obviously he did not do that. Sorry thats a no-brainer. He was even warned by a moderator halfway through that thread and still continued.

Its not fair to the paid vendors of this site when someone comes along and tries to create GB's without approval, or without paying the neccessary fees. Not only that but the items being offered in his group buy are ones which can be had from the vendors here. If you want group buys on those items contact a vendor like mvp or titan and have them conduct a GB. I can guarantee youll get better prices, and service.

Its not a matter of whether gottoyota is a "good guy" or not. Im sure he is but thats not the issue. The rules are there for a reason. If he wants to become a vendor he should contact an administrator and go through the proper steps to become one...

On that note - Lock this thread. :lock: and ban the little kid who created this thread. :ban:

·
I Love Lamp...
2,184 Posts
NJsupraA70 said:
You make a GB thread AFTER you get approval. NOT BEFORE. Obviously he did not do that. Sorry thats a no-brainer. He was even warned by a moderator halfway through that thread and still continued.

Its not fair to the paid vendors of this site when someone comes along and tries to create GB's without approval, or without paying the neccessary fees. Not only that but the items being offered in his group buy are ones which can be had from the vendors here. If you want group buys on those items contact a vendor like mvp or titan and have them conduct a GB. I can guarantee youll get better prices, and service.

Its not a matter of whether gottoyota is a "good guy" or not. Im sure he is but thats not the issue. The rules are there for a reason. If he wants to become a vendor he should contact an administrator and go through the proper steps to become one...

On that note - Lock this thread. :lock: and ban the little kid who created this thread. :ban:
:agreed: 100%... he was warned and he kept going...

Nobody start this drama bullshit about how evil the moderators are or how evil dusty is. This is a fuckin business. They are very lenient here, but he said he was working for a shop and was going to start gbs from there. I still stand by my post from that thread. If you guys want shit cheap contact the vendors and they will cut you a deal alot of times. Cash in hand to pay a group buy fee is dumb as hell, you either pay it or you dont. Besides we all know how the floormat group buy went... it didnt because he never had the money to get it going.

He didnt follow the rules and he got banned, so every little drama nutswinger stfu.

·
Banned
5 Posts
NJsupraA70 said:

Fuck you!
He didn't even create a GB he simply just asked if there was any interest. And he had already contacted an admin with cash in hand so fuch you and the bitch that banned him!

·
Destroyer of Turbos
4,461 Posts
ok guys...lets all get the sand out of our vaginas.......

·
I Love Lamp...
2,184 Posts
exander said:
Fuck you!
He didn't even create a GB he simply just asked if there was any interest. And he had already contacted an admin with cash in hand so fuch you and the bitch that banned him!
Hey e-warrior, he was warned and continued on, contacting an admin with cash in hand doesnt mean shit!... What is it with all the newbies bitching about this?

He openly came out as working for a shop! And claimed he was going to sell shit on here... hes lucky he lasted as long as he did.

·
Akai Suisei - 赤い彗星
10,376 Posts
The only neccesary group buys are for things we don't have IMO. like the taillight cover group buy or the keychain group buy from SM... Anything else, I'd rather just pay a bit more for and not wait months for deadbeats and stragglers to man up.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.