Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanna disconnect that sh*t and keep da miles low..........

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
thank God I bought mine NEW:D in 98. It is people like you that screw it for others wanting a good car with a CLEAN record. Not one that has been tampered with. People are willing to pay premiums for these cars because they are great cars and last a long long time. Why try and ruin it?:mad:

Jeff

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
In reality, the best and easiest way to disconnect the speedometer has nothing to do with the car. First you have to attach a nail, very securely to the gas pedal, so the head is facing towards the floor and the point is facing towards your foot. Then you press the accelerator pedal as hard as you can and that should burn Fuse 14(the odometer fuse) and you're set to go. Just make sure and try it in an open parking lot so you don't hit anything.

·
Super Moderator!!ON PATROL ALL OVER!!
10,459 Posts
its easy emkay4 go under your passenger floor boad ther is a plastic cover there the big main box (ecu) cut wire 34 and 38 and thats it !

·
Supra OG
2,392 Posts
That's the old mod. The new mod is to go to home base and buy a 10" tent spike. Then mount that spike on the driver side seat with the rusty point up. Now, get in the car and drive like you stole it.

PinkySwear said:
In reality, the best and easiest way to disconnect the speedometer has nothing to do with the car. First you have to attach a nail, very securely to the gas pedal, so the head is facing towards the floor and the point is facing towards your foot. Then you press the accelerator pedal as hard as you can and that should burn Fuse 14(the odometer fuse) and you're set to go. Just make sure and try it in an open parking lot so you don't hit anything.

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
If you want the miles to come off as easy as they went on cross wires 38 to 34 and 34 to 38. When the desired mileage is displayed cut 34 and 38 as per RanGer498. Good Luck.... LOL

·
10,459 Posts
the pic below shows you where to locate the wires
RanGer498 said:
its easy emkay4 go under your passenger floor boad ther is a plastic cover there the big main box (ecu) cut wire 34 and 38 and thats it !

·
Money Talks...
528 Posts
I hope if you ever try to sell it you get caught. Have fun being a liar and keeping "da" miles low, homie. Have a nice day. :)

·
Supra OG
2,392 Posts
Although I haven't looked yet at my service manuals, I have to believe the info posted would result in one non-functioning car since every question in the past on this topic has been blown off.

·
10,459 Posts
no way it will work ;)
XCELR8 said:
Although I haven't looked yet at my service manuals, I have to believe the info posted would result in one non-functioning car since every question in the past on this topic has been blown off.

·
Administrator
4,970 Posts
XCELR8 said:
No this is exactly what he needs to do to get the result he deserves.

But in order for it to work, the car must be running and you must be in an enclosed garage.

·
Supra OG
2,392 Posts
don't forget that rusty spike on the drivers seat too. The odometer mod works better that way. :D

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
boostedsupratt said:
What a retard. You might as well ask where you can score some dope why you're at it.
Do you know??? I've been looking for some quality shit but I can't....nevermind. I see sarcasm...

·
Registered
126 Posts
emkay4 said:
I wanna disconnect that sh*t and keep da miles low..........
Prime example of a person who doesnt deserve to drive a fine automobile. It's little bitches like that who make it hard to sell a low mile car. I have all the documentation and service records on my car, and people still thinks its fishy. People like you ought to have their dicks rammed into the turbo and suffer the true rath of the car. :madf:

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I agree, ban him. . .we don't need people like this

·
10,459 Posts
ban his ip not the name!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts