Supra Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
no one likes the tuna
592 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
only one thing i found was club na-t but that didnt really help me.. anybody have any better instructions.. dont know when search is gonna work on this damn forum

·
King of the NA-T's
4,044 Posts
You tie it into the black/orange (power) injector wires. You cut all six black/orange wires, and take the ECU side of those 6 wires and run them all to the white wire on the resistor. Then the 3 brown wires out the resistor go out to feed pairs the black/orange wires on the injector side.

·
no one likes the tuna
592 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sense NA injectors are lower CC's i assume the reistor pack is not the same

·
King of the NA-T's
4,044 Posts
The resistor pack is only needed when you are using low impedance injectors. The stock injectors (and some 440cc, 525cc, etc) are high impedance and don't need the resistor.

·
Hardtopper
13,043 Posts
I suggest wiring in this pattern

1 & 4 together
2 & 5 together
3 & 6 together

·
Registered
573 Posts
This is probably a stupid question, so forgive me... When running the 7m 440cc injectors in a 2jzge NA-T set-up do you need to wire up an MKIII resistor pack as described above?

·
Registered
476 Posts
This is probably a stupid question, so forgive me... When running the 7m 440cc injectors in a 2jzge NA-T set-up do you need to wire up an MKIII resistor pack as described above?
yes. 7mgte are low imp. and they do come with resistor *mkiii = 7m*

·
Registered
476 Posts
hmm, I thought 2jzgte injectors didn't fit our rails. now to think about it, I was certain that tt injectors is a side feed injectors and NA uses a top feed.

·
no one likes the tuna
592 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yes... i just friggin figured that out.. sob. well that totally throws putting TT injectors in my na-t.. hella gay.. i just bought some too

1 - 10 of 10 Posts