Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 177 Posts

·
Discussion Starter #1
no really. i always wondered how most people here can just be fine with wiping their asses dry with toilet paper. this question has always bugged me.

i was raised in pakistan and over there, keeping urself clean down there is very important. so the way we have always done it is after u wipe urself with the toiler paper, u pour water down there and rinse everything off with your left hand to ensure nothing else is left over. basically like taking a shower down there.

using a watering can like this

I have never felt comfortable with just using toilet paper. always leaves me with a gross feeling.

·
Discussion Starter #5
so what do u do when its and emergency and u have to use a typical public bathroom

·
Super Moderator, Piss me off. I dare you.
12,619 Posts
i was raised in pakistan and over there, keeping urself clean down there is very important.
If only they would feel that way about cleaning the rest of their bodies. :nervous: A Pakistani family runs the Mobil gas station by my house, and I swear they have absolutely no idea what soap, shampoo, and deodorant are.

·
Discussion Starter #10
Unfortunately. I agree with u on that. I guess they're so used to the smell of sweat that it doesn't bother them any more. I was there in 07 and I swear I'm never going back there unless it's a family emergency.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
im really against using public bathrooms for anything other then a standing piss...

so i never leave home without this...

·
-Question Conjecture-
3,026 Posts
Unfortunately. I agree with u on that. I guess they're so used to the smell of sweat that it doesn't bother them any more. I was there in 07 and I swear I'm never going back there unless it's a family emergency.
Do you only fuck pakistani, white, spanish, black, or all races of women? If you were with a girl who only uses toilet paper, would you deny an anal offering from her?

And as always, does that vette get you more pussy?

·
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
Do you only fuck pakistani, white, spanish, black, or all races of women? If you were with a girl who only uses toilet paper, would you deny an anal offering from her?

And as always, does that vette get you more pussy?

i dont discriminate and i never deny anal. i just wish i could last longer when it comes to that :lol: but i always take a shower after it.

and no, the fucking car is a cock magnet and pulls more 50+ year old women than anything else in this world. two days ago, i was hanging out at my friend's house in the drive way (with this car for the first time) and his girlfriend had just came back from work (very hot 22 year old) didnt even looked at the car, just walked by it.
hopefully my next car will be a chick magnet.

another one of my friends owns a R8 silver, in his 30's, said he pulled up at starbucks to get a coffee. as he was walking back to his car, a super hot college chick just walked up to him and gave him her number and said call any time.

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
no disrespect but damn first Paki that posts like this that I am shocked to read saying this. The nasty ass mofo's here that the guys posted above have said are some nasty ass mofo's! stanky peeps that make you run the other way in the gym or wherever you are! My hat off to you my good CLEAN man... haahaa

to answer I use the baby wipes method OR wet the paper and roll up in the good ol' office restroom.... Now the question is HOW many of you clean yo nasty ass' when you take a piss. AAahhhhh say you take a piss and that's it.... besides the typical shake do you wet a towel and clean that ish properly or what.... let's hear it.

·
Discussion Starter #19
^in that case, i jerk it a few times to get teh last bit out, then wash my hands every time. If i have a tp in sight, then i use it to dry.

·
-Question Conjecture-
3,026 Posts
i dont discriminate and i never deny anal. i just wish i could last longer when it comes to that :lol: but i always take a shower after it.
I'm pleasantly surprised to hear this.

two days ago, i was hanging out at my friend's house in the drive way (with this car for the first time) and his girlfriend had just came back from work (very hot 22 year old) didnt even looked at the car, just walked by it.
I'm so sorry to hear this troubling news from you.

another one of my friends owns a R8 silver, in his 30's, said he pulled up at starbucks to get a coffee. as he was walking back to his car, a super hot college chick just walked up to him and gave him her number and said call any time.
I'm happy to hear such promising news for your friend.

1 - 20 of 177 Posts