Supra Forums banner

121 - 140 of 177 Posts

·
Dip Dap
237 Posts
On the toilet right now. Tear off 3 toilet paper squares and fold. Lightly spray with Peri-Wash. Use thumb and middle winger to wipe from each end to the middle. Feels like I just took a shower.

·
-Question Conjecture-
3,026 Posts
On the toilet right now. Tear off 3 toilet paper squares and fold. Lightly spray with Peri-Wash. Use thumb and middle winger to wipe from each end to the middle. Feels like I just took a shower.
I'm unfamiliar with this extremity, please inform.

·
Flesh Into Gear
94 Posts
why? Because it's not really unsanitary to just wipe with dry paper and move on with yoru life after washing your hands. The human immune system works. Underwear gets changed daily. Shower daily. Freaking about about poop is just insane considering all the other horrible/disgusting stuff you come into contact with every day.

·
Registered
4,822 Posts
why? Because it's not really unsanitary to just wipe with dry paper and move on with yoru life after washing your hands. The human immune system works. Underwear gets changed daily. Shower daily. Freaking about about poop is just insane considering all the other horrible/disgusting stuff you come into contact with every day.
yeah, its a good thing we wash our hands and other parts that come in contact with shit too.

eat some ribs, wipe your face with a dry cloth, then continue the rest of your day with a sticky face and hands.

welcome to your logic

·
4,927 Posts
I use enough toilet paper until my bunghole is dry and mud-free. Usually, that's a lot of toilet paper...but I make it a point to poo in public because its not my toilet paper, and I'm a cheap-ass.

I'll do a visual check now and then depending on how mudslide-esque the event was.

·
Lag = Foreplay
474 Posts
public TP is such a waste, your better off talking the poop off your rear than using that crap.

unless your a SFOT member then just bend and at hips and lower back and dip your entire anal region into the water for the ultimate rinse....

·
Batshit crazy old bastard
186 Posts
unless your a SFOT member then just bend and at hips and lower back and dip your entire anal region into the water for the ultimate rinse....
MM, we need an illustration for clarity.

·
Token Black Fry
364 Posts
Anyone poop in a strange place recently? Today I pooped in a hospital.
I don't know if this counts as weird to anyone else, but I've definitely never seen this before. Our new conference rooms at work have an attached bathroom. I don't mean like, oh its right next to it (although there is another one next door) I mean actually connected to the room. It was cool cause only a few people know its there, so its like having a private bathroom. Sure beats using the public bathrooms the shop employees have to use. That one is a fucking riot between 6-2

·
Registered
815 Posts
I was pooping at work yesterday and this guy came in beside the stall I was in and dropped some serious thunder bombs next door, I was almost to the point of gagging while shitting...Totally ruined my shit.

·
(◕_◕)
3,756 Posts
Some guy had to go so bad one morning at work, he went behind our building. I caught him in the act.

·
Proud MKIII Owner
2,408 Posts

·
Token Black Fry
364 Posts
I just had some funky tacos for lunch and feel a massive shit coming on. Suggestions for making this a special event?

·
Proud MKIII Owner
2,408 Posts
121 - 140 of 177 Posts