Supra Forums banner

141 - 160 of 177 Posts

·
A State of Trance
2,695 Posts
Most of you are so gay.. Baby wipes and shower after taking a dump? WTF is this :lol: Do you also have a purse, shave your legs and tuck your junk up?

·
Registered
4,822 Posts
Most of you are so gay.. Baby wipes and shower after taking a dump? WTF is this :lol: Do you also have a purse, shave your legs and tuck your junk up?
naw brah, im totally manly dawg, im more manly than you and those other queers... they are super queer for using wet wipes, you are just queer for wiping, im a fucking sexual tyrannasaurus rex cause i don't wipe at all. women fucking love it when you smell like you just took a shit 2 minutes ago rawwrrr

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
no really. i always wondered how most people here can just be fine with wiping their asses dry with toilet paper. this question has always bugged me.

i was raised in pakistan and over there, keeping urself clean down there is very important. so the way we have always done it is after u wipe urself with the toiler paper, u pour water down there and rinse everything off with your left hand to ensure nothing else is left over. basically like taking a shower down there.

using a watering can like this

I have never felt comfortable with just using toilet paper. always leaves me with a gross feeling.
cliffnotes- Never shake a Pakistani's hand.....ever.

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
I murdered ol' furgeson at the office.... score 1 for ma ass 0 for the industrial strength toilet.... pppssshhhh didn't have any power to stop my shit beast!

·
can you not
2,086 Posts
That was rough (that's what she said). No matter how hard I clenched I couldn't stop the torrent of lactose-intolerance-induced fanny bombs that rocketed out of me arse (ib4 too much butts3xors hurrdurr). Everyone left and nobody came in after the first couple of minutes... not sure if it was me or God having mercy on their poor souls :run:

Mix equal parts peanut butter and water with a teaspoon of flour to form lumps and you'll get roughly the consistency. This is one time I didn't have to physically dig up in there to pull the rest out!

·
-Question Conjecture-
3,026 Posts
That was rough (that's what she said). No matter how hard I clenched I couldn't stop the torrent of lactose-intolerance-induced fanny bombs that rocketed out of me arse (ib4 too much butts3xors hurrdurr). Everyone left and nobody came in after the first couple of minutes... not sure if it was me or God having mercy on their poor souls :run:

Mix equal parts peanut butter and water with a teaspoon of flour to form lumps and you'll get roughly the consistency. This is one time I didn't have to physically dig up in there to pull the rest out!

:lol:

·
BOOBIES
3,214 Posts

·
BOOBIES
3,214 Posts

·
Discussion Starter #160
141 - 160 of 177 Posts