Registered
885 Posts
its a custom body kit

·
Bad Texan Boy
4,266 Posts
Pretty sexy supra, Peter

Congrats...

Where are you in Europe? I might go to Stockholm and Amsterdam for next summer.. hopefully you're in one of those cities, so I can see it in person :D

·
Registered
397 Posts
yeah im gonna have to agree with Blacksupra94, the car looks fantastic but the rims ahhhhhh......yeah they're gonna have to go

:devil:

·
My mind is forged
895 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanx for nice complements. Body kit comes from http://www.neodesign.info/ They have prepared it under my suggestions and sell all over the word. (I would make different front end now, rest is OK IMHO)

Rims, hmmm they are not my favorite but they are two times lighter than stock and I have received them free of charge (sponsoring)

Kind Regards

·
Registered
14 Posts
holy crap!!

you're Polish toooo. right on.

Wicked car, by the way. The paint job looks real sweet in the magazine photos.

G

·
DragRacingSupra said:
Pretty sexy supra, Peter

Congrats...

Where are you in Europe? I might go to Stockholm and Amsterdam for next summer.. hopefully you're in one of those cities, so I can see it in person :D
Stockholm/Sweden you say?

Send PM and lets get the planning started :)

·
Supraholic/Boostaholic
1,513 Posts
Hi. Are the skirts custom too? Also, if I saw correctly, is that a K&N A/F gauge you have? How do you like it and how accurate do you really think it is, haven't seen many of those here stateside. Also, what kind of parts does Aquamist make, water injection?

I think he might have an HKS exhaust? The tip is long like the Carbon-Ti, but the canister isn't CF...

·
My mind is forged
895 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
LMBLF8 said:
Hi. Are the skirts custom too? Also, if I saw correctly, is that a K&N A/F gauge you have? How do you like it and how accurate do you really think it is, haven't seen many of those here stateside. Also, what kind of parts does Aquamist make, water injection?

I think he might have an HKS exhaust? The tip is long like the Carbon-Ti, but the canister isn't CF...
Skirts are also custom. I have mounted K&N A/F gauge before AEM EMS and NGK/NTK wideband O2 sensor. K&N A/F is usefull as a warning - it has sawed me a lot of problems when I used to have MAF sensor with T78 and it went out from the pipe - air was going thrue MAF and also around MAF, K&N A/F showed me that imediatelly. Aquamist makes water injection - one of the best systems in the world.

Exhaust is Apex'i N1

Kind Regards

·
Supraholic/Boostaholic
1,513 Posts
awesome, thanks for all the answers :)

·
My mind is forged
895 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
FcUk said:
very nice pics wat rims r they??
ATS DTM - they are made in Germany. DTM is one of most popular "street cars" races in Germany. ATS is a sponsor of these races and makes rims for race cars.

Kind Regards

·
1st Lieutenant Team BEYAW
1,915 Posts
i think the link died :( but judging from your sig and avatar, thats a bad ass car

1 - 20 of 32 Posts