Supra Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
SpooooL
591 Posts
Im thinking maybe custom fabrication...sheetmetal added to each end? Im sure theres a body guy on the board that can help you better.

·
HKS T04Z & Vpro Equipped
3,149 Posts
call 20/20 autobody in city of industry they have done that alot in the past.

·
Mamba Still On Top
3,449 Posts
supra557hp said:
call 20/20 autobody in city of industry they have done that alot in the past.
OFF TOPIC: Clint Koang, this you? Based on a few of your posts, I assume you are from the Antelope Valley. This is Mike (Guy with Red Auto Supra)

·
ABM
497 Posts
yaup...matter fact i think someone on this board has done it already to fit TRD front fenders. do a search on it. the best way is like KERR stated...cut in half and add fiberglass the the proper length. anything can be done at a good body shop but it can be more costly to have it done.

·
What You Know About That
3,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanks for all the replies...does anybody kno the best place to buy a top secret body kit from? i saw mvp has them for $7.5 k but i wanted to kno if there was any other place? also, does anybody kno the owner of the blue supra with the top secret body kit and the bomex bumper listed above??

·
Registered
250 Posts
SupraDupra_17 said:
also, does anybody kno the owner of the blue supra with the top secret body kit and the bomex bumper listed above??
The blue supra doesn't have a top secret body kit on it. SPE in Southern Cali did a custom job in widening that particular supra. The owner and more info on the car can be found on TO4R.com. For the life of me I can't remember the owner's name but it may be Bill. Just check the link I posted.

·
ELITECUSTOMBODY
6,552 Posts
i'm in the process of making Top Secret front to fit on TRD widebody,it's not that easy,but not that hard ,if you know what you're doing and have the tools & materials

1 - 13 of 13 Posts