Supra Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
LAG?? Learn to drive...
1,941 Posts
IMHO not that great. i mean its hard to make a jz motor sound bad, but it just doesnt do it. i get compliments on my exhaust constantly. i have a test pipe and a Tanabe Hyper mmedalion. honestly its super quiet, and has the best sound when you go WOT. kinda has that Daily sleeper effect.

·
that twin 2jz guy
2,595 Posts
ill try to take a sound clip.. soon i as i get a chance.... but the reason i got a dragger cuz of the looks and at low throttle its not that loud and wot it sounds even better.. and cleaner

·
Member!
361 Posts
That's what I have too (HKS Super drager exhaust) but I didn't here it yet, my car dosn't run yet :rolleyes: but in a week or two it will :bigthumb: and I'll give an up-date :)

·
going broke fast
2,401 Posts
i think it sounds good.it sounded good with twins,aftermarket y pipe,and test pipe.now i have a single,3" dp,and test pipe and think it still sounds great.not ricey at all.

·
I have auto ADD.
4,567 Posts
supraracer01 said:
IMHO not that great. i mean its hard to make a jz motor sound bad, but it just doesnt do it. i get compliments on my exhaust constantly. i have a test pipe and a Tanabe Hyper mmedalion. honestly its super quiet, and has the best sound when you go WOT. kinda has that Daily sleeper effect.
that's what i'm going to buy. quietness ftw!

·
Registered
194 Posts
not thread hijacking,
is there another exhaust quieter than the hks dragger?
i think my dragger is loud (or maybe my ears are sensitive)

any other exhaust that is loud as stock? or quieter.

·
LAG?? Learn to drive...
1,941 Posts
great-white said:
not thread hijacking,
is there another exhaust quieter than the hks dragger?
i think my dragger is loud (or maybe my ears are sensitive)

any other exhaust that is loud as stock? or quieter.
Tanabe Hyper Medalion... its even all stainless steel? you cant go wrong. and 7m or 1j the thing sounds evil.

·
Registered
353 Posts
^ Post up a video of your exhaust, i would like to hear it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts