Supra Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, i left my house this morning to go to work, i went to start the supra, it just kept clickin, itl crank once in a while but just a click, click,, so i was like wtf, i knew it wasnt the battary, it was gettin power everything was strong, it just sounded like the starter was getting stuck or something. i just figured what the hell, imma fix this right now, i jacked the car up, and lossend one bolt and my starter jut came right of.

it was held on by one nut, and the side that the nut was on was cracked. so basically the starter was just laying on the studs lol

enjoy!!!

·
Registered
4,774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
MK3Brent said:
Did you recently have the transmission removed by a shop? ;)

you know what, i went through 2 transmissions, and got them done by a mechanic. hmmmm im thinkin what ur thinkin. ooopps looks like its hammer time :mad:

·
Banned
738 Posts
man you kno what. somin small or really wierd alwyas breaks with you. lol:)

·
Registered
4,774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I know man lol, but i just got one for like 70$ from S&J, goin to install it in a little bit, and go kick this camaroes ass, lol he got a 75 wet shot on his thing and he is convenced he can beet me :p, i told him ill give him a cookie if he beets me

·
Registered
3,727 Posts
whats your setup?

·
Banned
738 Posts
lmao wooop his ass man,
should have went to that junk yard where the asshat told me 450 for a stock turbo!

·
Registered
4,774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Registered
4,774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
92turbo4life said:
lmao wooop his ass man,
should have went to that junk yard where the asshat told me 450 for a stock turbo!

lmao, dude, imm gonna record it too, i got a little video camera now :D, im gonna post on mowtown muscle and let them know not to talk shit lol

·
Registered
4,774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
opppss, srryt, ill make sure ill post up the vid, its goind down tonight :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts