Supra Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Buddy thought I had a NA
2,476 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well me and my frined had some fun this car has never really sean any love at all since the motor was all bagged to shit

over heated to the point of steam all the time for 1 mouth really then i poped my tstate out this car had massive front main leak so i pretty much stop putting oil in cause oil stains suck oh yae my oil light was on allt eh time and my rod's nocked all the time

i did this for about 5 mouths

then the day need my car she chuked a rod but still drove

so i go it towed home and weight for it to cool and she drove when tot the store got me some smokes and parked it in fornt fo the house then i my bro took it around the block then parked it

thenn swap day came and i said we have to go kill it must so we grabed the camra and we made this

5mge is pretty stroung motor and blew alot fo motors up in my time but 3cyc that freaking crazy

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/B7D4236D-83E9-47B5-B421-26CDD7C1151D.htm

·
Registered
400 Posts
LMFAO...............Hmmmmmmmmmmmm

That was "F"ing funny. Good work.

Perhaps this sort of competition should be added to the car show contests.

I once unknowingly ran my girlfriends car at the time up I-70 thru the mountains running on 3 of 4 cylinders and it ate it up. Currently the car has 203k on it and still runs like a champ.

·
Not so boring anymore
7,085 Posts
a little jbweld and your back in business...

·
BMM
2,329 Posts
hahahahaha! :lol:

thats hilarious!

·
Registered
501 Posts
Add Richard Cheese... rofl!

Yeah, Toyota may be on to something with that reliability thing... ;)

·
two wheels is all i need
1,232 Posts
Toyota is always on to something with their reliability, That was friggin awsome though lol, kinda makes me wanna go out buy a MKII and experiment, that car is fun i hear.

·
Registered
168 Posts
That just made my day.

·
Registered
339 Posts
HAHA! thats some badass editing! lol...love it

·
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
1,761 Posts
muahaha, thats awesome. I've always wanted to do that, blow up a 5M on purpose, lol. I've only blown up one before, but it only involved spinning bearings, not putting holes in the block, lol.

·
Knockin the rod in slopra
811 Posts
i blew my first 7m on purpose like that.. going 70 on freeway. was trying to kill it before i did the jdm swap. although didnt sound that pretty tho

·
Can't wait for Spring!
2,364 Posts
that was awesome... terrible.. but really fregin awesome!

·
Buddy thought I had a NA
2,476 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
yae the block is trashed i still can beleav it ran good still

put it this way i can see my hand though the other side of the blcok hehehe

·
*SNICKER SNICKER*
725 Posts
cool video, but Richard Cheese is a choad! Fitting for blowing up an engine I suppose :rolleyes:

·
Buddy thought I had a NA
2,476 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
i will ahve pic fo the block soon

1 - 17 of 17 Posts