Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hear only good things about the supra, and may concider getting one. My stealth got totalled out, but I want another vr4 or stealth or a supra. How much boost can a stock supra run? What will it take to put a supra in low 12's-11's? How bad is wheel spin? All help is appreaciated.
Thanks
P.S. can I get a TT for around 16 grand? How much will I expect to pay for one?

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Yes

Yes, It is everything its cracked up to be and more.

·
3,148 Posts
You can get in the 12's on street tires for about $600. You can get low 12's for another $2,000. This setup will give you 11's with dragradials.

Most people at BPU run 18.5psi. This is with BCC, MBC, downpipe, and exhaust.

Later, Steve

·
Registered
345 Posts
No..there is NO perfect car...everybody wants something else be it speed, comfort, luxury, exclusiveness, marque and etc...with that said it may be the perfect car for YOU...

though I will say it is one of the BEST cars EVER to come out of JAPAN

·
95Turbo
930 Posts
I would say it'll take about 5G's, for everything (BPU+++, and suspension to be in the 11's on stock twins. Thats just a guesstamite. I also doubt you could find an acceptable TT for 16,000. But it has been done. Look to spend at least 22+ for a good supra.
John

·
Super Moderator!!ON PATROL ALL OVER!!
10,459 Posts
for the winter is a bad car in the summer its a beast and very very good ...
the supra is i think in the top ten but not a perfect car !

H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
MyR2 said it, there is NO perfect car!
No cup holder, almost no trunks space(Barely fits my golf bag), wife will bug you to sell it all the time(She thinks I'm gonna kill myself one day), less money in the bank(Can't stop spending money on mods).........
But, it's damn perfect car for me. :D

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i would DIE for a supra and probably DIE in one...

im slowing working my way into one.. that WILL be my next car

·
Registered
506 Posts
You guys should not be drinking in a supra!!!! Real cars don't have cup holders ;) You can only fit one golf bag? I fit 2 easily w/ the seats folded down.

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
well fuck boys i guess i got a real car now.. cuz the mr2 doesnt have a cupholder either... atleast the supra has a backseat :p

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Supra TT is a great car..the 2jz-gte has VERY much potential for modifications (endless amount of mods).

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
For 17 thousand you can find a decent 95 M3. This is the perfect car. Hand built and pure power.

·
Administrator
17,223 Posts
Yup...hand built pure crap. Winter beater. ;)

Steve T.

95M3 said:
For 17 thousand you can find a decent 95 M3. This is the perfect car. Hand built and pure power.

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
BTW. 95 M3 is the BMW's are so good why is the used price going down while the used price of a supra is going up??

Chris

X

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
ummmm

Because they don't make Supra's anymore, that would prob. be my guess.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts