Supra Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys, just curious to see who has had their #2 turbo go on them? i'm not certain if mine is completely dead.. but i'm not certain it's the turbo.. i need to check the VSV, the ETTC wiring connections and i heard the pressure tank..?

the tubo has made a whiney spool up sound ever since i bought the car over a year and a half ago. but it spooled well and fine. it actually piked on the highway (due to boost controller?)

but now i feel the #1 turbo spool faster and better. i'm notsure you guys have had this happen to you? can anyone confirm the stats or make a theory on my case here??

thanks all replies welcomed

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
no one had any similar experiences or care to share their guess to what may be the cause and what might be the cure???

im going to put the ETTC back to stock, ask to check the pressure tank (dont know what to look for or fix) and check the VSV

other than that i think i will try using the check valves for the TEMP TTC and see if it spools # 2 up...

M

·
0 Posts
See any smoke? There is a turbo whine file somewhere on the net, it's usually on the mkiv site but.......anyways it makes a pretty nasty/loud whine when it goes. You should know power-wise.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts