Supra Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI CAN ANYBODY TELL ME HOW HI I CAN GO.
I HAVE BULD MY SUPRA ENGINE AND HAVE DYNO IT IN A ENGINE DYNO IN NORWAY(I LIVED THERE WHEN I BUILD IT 5MND AGO)BUT IT SEMS THAT THE DYNOS ARE NOT THE SAME.
I HAVE:
TURBONETICS T 76 WITH Q TRIM
RACE GATE WASERGATE.
STANLESS STEEL TUBE MANIFODD
JE PISTONS COUSTOMS
6,9:1 IN COMPRESION(I KNOW THEY SAY IT LOW,BUT ITS WORKT PERFECT ON DYNO ALL THE WAY, BETTER THAN 8:1)
CROWER RODS
880 NOZZELS
2 IN TANK PUMPS TO A CATCH TANK AND FROM THERE 3 HKS(BOSCH)PUMPS TO A COLECTOR AND FROM THERE 2 12MM TO THE RAIL.
HKS CAMS 272 IN AND 256 OUT
PORTED CYLINDER HEAD
BIG INTERCOOLER BIGGER THAN HKS
ELECTROMOTIVE TEK2 ENGINEMANAGMENT
ALUMINUM PULLEYS
RUN AT 32 PSI
TRD FLYWHEEL
COUSTOM MADE THROTELBODY
ADJ CAM GEARS

AS I TOLD YOU I ALREADY DYNO IT IN NORWAY, BUT I AM CURIUS WHAT IS YOUR EXPERIENCE WITH SOMTHING LIKE THIS.
THANKS
ERIK

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I FORGOT TO TELL
I USE ABOUT 86 % OF THE INJECTORS ON TOP.

ERIK

·
666 Posts
I don't think that you'll surprise anyone really considering there are people on this forum that have put over 800 to the rear wheels which is over 1000 at the crank.

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Originally posted by MADMKIV:
I don't think that you'll surprise anyone really considering there are people on this forum that have put over 800 to the rear wheels which is over 1000 at the crank.
that wasnt the meaning, i didnt want to try to impress or surprise anyone. i just want to see if there are some other people with the same stuff and have some experience with it.

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by MADMKIV:
You need to match those cams better for one thing. :confused:
the reason i use this cam is because i want to try to get the turbo to spool up faster. i know this works because i dynoed very good and like the results of the dyno but I do not wish to tell what i dynoed before i dyno here in the us.

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
If you are trying to get better spool-up, there are better ways than a smaller exhaust cam. Smaller A/R and trim if possible. The little things help too: lightweight flywheel/clutch, carbon fiber driveshaft, coatings, etc. I just don't think a 256 duration cam is the answer - you need a 272 for optimal power.

To answer your question though, I don't know anyone running the T76. Sounds like you could knock on 900 rwhp if you change the exhaust cam.

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Originally posted by 2JZGTE:
If you are trying to get better spool-up, there are better ways than a smaller exhaust cam. Smaller A/R and trim if possible. The little things help too: lightweight flywheel/clutch, carbon fiber driveshaft, coatings, etc. I just don't think a 256 duration cam is the answer - you need a 272 for optimal power.

To answer your question though, I don't know anyone running the T76. Sounds like you could knock on 900 rwhp if you change the exhaust cam.
PHR Single just bought that RSP supra which was fully built & T76 powered. Said it was running 116mph in the 1/8th

·
Registered
658 Posts
Originally posted by The Great one:
PHR Single just bought that RSP supra which was fully built & T76 powered. Said it was running 116mph in the 1/8th
hehe, i've seen this car and it is something else, it definately isnt sold and it wont be sold for awhile. This car is pretty wild :)

·
666 Posts
Ummm... Chris Mun JUST sold it to PHR-Supra... And since PHR just got the car... Why would he sell it? :confused: :confused: :confused:
That makes no sence

Originally posted by mystic:
hehe, i've seen this car and it is something else, it definately isnt sold and it wont be sold for awhile. This car is pretty wild :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts