Supra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hmm mine maxes out at 85 degrees F and 65 degrees F. my car was supposedly converted to R-134 or whatever but my a/c may as well be a heater... any ideas? yeah yeah i have a targa top... but still leather + sun = no. so my remote start + A/C (COLD A/C) = good. please help? thnx

·
Destroyer of Turbos
4,461 Posts
they all go to the same levels. 85 on the high 65 on the low. i dont think its an exact control though

S

·
0 Posts
65 to 85.
I'd say your AC isn't working... either that or you haven't pressed the A/C button on the left and actually turned on the A/C. :dunno:

·
Premium Member
5,301 Posts
Converting your A/C isn't going to make the digital control go lower. The readout is not what temp the car is now, it's what temp you want it to be. Nothing will make that number go higher or lower.

If it's not cold, you may want to check your compressor. 134 is quite a bit higher pressure and can blow out the seals on a compressor that had the 112 or 12 (whatever the old shit is) in it. That and check the little window in the front of the car and see if anything is bubbling. If it is, then put more freon in it.

·
Republican
8,421 Posts
mine goes to 55 degrees :dunno:

In Soviet Russia temp changes you!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts