Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
5,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1161211/Pictured-The-moment-diver-grappled-12ft-tiger-shark-save-friend.html

Plunging a knife in again and again, diver Craig Clasen grapples with a 12ft tiger shark to protect a friend.
For two hours he wrestled with the giant, spearing it seven times, even drowning the beast before eventually finishing it off with a knife.
Mr Clasen was hunting yellow fin tuna with fellow fisherman Cameron Kirkconnell, photographer D.J Struntz and film maker Ryan McInnis in the Gulf of Mexico when the encounter took place

·
Not ur jizz, not ur bizz
6,571 Posts
he looks like a GI JOE

3,796 Posts
So wait, he fought a shark for two hours wearing snorkel gear and didn't get bit.

Story sounds fishy to me.

·
Super Moderator, Piss me off. I dare you.
12,619 Posts
Craig Clasen > Chuck Norris.

·
In for teh nudez.
286 Posts
I still think a round house kick by Chuck Norris would decimate even the biggest shark/whales.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Don't you love people that pull shit like this with everything in life:

"It appears that this was a planned attack on the shark to maximise the public fear of sharks. It is very unlikely that the shark would have hung around for so long once the first spear was fired from above and behind the shark (as it appears the rest were fired from the same location), therefore there must have been something to keep it there, bait/chum perhaps."

They try to use generalities with likely little first hand experience in an attempt to disprove your story. Since it's completely unreasonable to believe the story of someone that's been doing this kind of thing for years and has vastly more first hand knowledge than yourself...

1 - 20 of 37 Posts