Supra Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered some Tanabe springs from 935motorsprts on the 12th and it still isnt here.how long do they usually take?The order was pending untill 4/20 and now the order is processing but i was wondering if neone else has experience with how long it takes?Am i just impatient?
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,301 Posts
jdm7msupra said:
I ordered some Tanabe springs from 935motorsprts on the 12th and it still isnt here.how long do they usually take?The order was pending untill 4/20 and now the order is processing but i was wondering if neone else has experience with how long it takes?Am i just impatient?
Yeah you are just impatient. Tanabe is a very unpopular spring to order. Tanabe only has a select few authorized dealers in the US and 935 isn't one of them. Therefore, they have to order from someone who is, and they have to order from Tanabe. Tanabe NEVER kept those springs in stock in the 2.5 years I sold parts for the MK3. They were brought over from Japan as they were ordered. If you want quick, get ST or Eibach or perhaps B&G.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,253 Posts
If a product is normally slow, then 935 will be infinity+. I had one very bad experience with them and won't be going back ever. 2 months for a bosch BPV that shipped out a couple times... give me a break.

You are impatient though :p
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,249 Posts
PbXAssassinX1524 said:
If a product is normally slow, then 935 will be infinity+. I had one very bad experience with them and won't be going back ever. 2 months for a bosch BPV that shipped out a couple times... give me a break.

You are impatient though :p
shit, a bosch BPV can be had from car-part.com or something for like $30 shipped. got mine in 3 days.
 

·
1JZ BLING!
Joined
·
2,747 Posts
Why don't you ask 935? Nobody can answer your questions better then the source...

:stickpoke


Don't worry about Hua, he seems to like to say something bad about 935 every chance he gets :) He even uses mature comments like "goons". I guess he is trying to raise his post count or something.

:blah:
 

·
Republican
Joined
·
8,421 Posts
SlimFastSupra said:
Don't worry about Hua, he seems to like to say something bad about 935 every chance he gets :) He even uses mature comments like "goons".

:blah:
Lol................. 935 is a good company... I have even had the pleasure of meeting the owner in person.. :bigthumb:

I wouldent hessitate to buy something from them..
 
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Top