Supra Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Super Moderator!!ON PATROL ALL OVER!!
10,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im looking to pick up an item but the guy lives in Va. hes willing to meet up in MD but how long is the drive from Nj(near NYC) to MD about?

·
Ex-hardtopper
1,920 Posts
I'd say to allow 3 - 4 hours

·
Guidando su due rotelle
1,908 Posts
nah not that long... all you have to do is jump on the turnpike and hit 95 I know I have made it from the border of md/pa to NJ/NY in under 3 hrs

·
Band on the Run
1,045 Posts
from md (gaithersburg)-Brooklyn I know its around 5-6 hours because I had family that still lived there after I moved and I would go up there every few months to visit. So depending on where in maryland it could be about 3-5 hours.

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
I border MD/DE and PA right off of I95. From my place to manhatten is 2.5hrs. If he comes say to baltimore add about 1.25hrs from my place south to Baltimore.

·
11,221 Posts
It took me about an hour to get to your place, and about 2 hours the last time I went to MD to pick up some parts. So I'd say around 3 hours. But I was also driving an SUV and slow as a mofo.

·
Blue Thunder
3,549 Posts
Just mapquest it, and you will know for sure. we dont know where you live or where you are going
You're kidding right ? :1poke:
Mapquest SUX !!!!! It takes me 3hrs to get from Baltimore to L.I. BTW.
That's when I was driving a Dodge Colt and a 77 Country Squire Wagon.
It took me 3 hrs from L.I. to D.C. in my Eclipse.

Bri

·
Registered
2,328 Posts
Al,

Figure 2.5 hours down the turnpike from where you are, another hour from the Deleware Mem. Bridge to Maryland. If he meets you off 95, you have a total time of around 3.5-4 hours.

- Vic

·
Super Moderator!!ON PATROL ALL OVER!!
10,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
k thanks everyone:)

·
Custom LED Tail Lights
3,315 Posts
You're kidding right ? :1poke:
Mapquest SUX !!!!! It takes me 3hrs to get from Baltimore to L.I. BTW.
That's when I was driving a Dodge Colt and a 77 Country Squire Wagon.
It took me 3 hrs from L.I. to D.C. in my Eclipse.

Bri

damn you were moving, just like your avatar .. PICTURE ME ROLLING .. U swerving !! lol

1 - 14 of 14 Posts