Supra Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
93 baltic Supra single turbo
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How many JDM Baltic blue supras were made? I looked everywhere, broken links and no one can answer me. I have a 93 jdm single turbo baltic blue supra and I wanted to see how uncommon this color is, and if I should paint it! Someone help me out!

·
Registered
61 Posts
I can’t find Baltic blue on supraregistry. I looked all over
Scroll down to MKIV database, select baltic blue color. At the bottom it shows the amount made. It said 1640 when I checked. USA models kt said 517. Japan models it said 786. Like I said, I'm not 100 percent sure how accurate it is.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Scroll down to MKIV database, select baltic blue color. At the bottom it shows the amount made. It said 1640 when I checked. USA models kt said 517. Japan models it said 786. Like I said, I'm not 100 percent sure how accurate it is.

Ok, thank you so much. so 700 Japanese models, is that a lot or a little compared to other colors? Is it worth keeping and do you think they have value?

·
Registered
61 Posts
Ok, thank you so much. so 700 Japanese models, is that a lot or a little compared to other colors? Is it worth keeping and do you think they have value?
The website says there were 31,700 Japan bound supras so yea I would say that's a very low amount. I've been in Japan almost 5 years now. I've only seen 2 baltic blue supras for sale. Never seen one in person. They're always super expensive too. I would def keep it. It's a sought after color. My personal favorite, but I have a moonstone Supra.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

Oh,
The website says there were 31,700 Japan bound supras so yea I would say that's a very low amount. I've been in Japan almost 5 years now. I've only seen 2 baltic blue supras for sale. Never seen one in person. They're always super expensive too. I would def keep it. It's a sought after color. My personal favorite, but I have a moonstone Supra.

ok.thanks. I was just on there website to check what you were talking about and I think the number 700 something is a color code, not a production number. Next to other colors it says like 7a2 or something. Just so happens that Baltic blue color code is all numbers I think.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Oh,

ok.thanks. I was just on there website to check what you were talking about and I think the number 700 something is a color code, not a production number. Next to other colors it says like 7a2 or something. Just so happens that Baltic blue color code is all numbers I think.
Nah, the 762 is the color code. The numbers are at the bottom of the page on the left side.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Oh,

Nah, the 762 is the color code. The numbers are at the bottom of the page on the left side.

Oh ok, thanks!

·
Qld Supra Club Member
5 Posts
I'm in Australia and my first supra was a 93 N/A Baltic blue, I owned it for 5 years and only ever saw one other blue one. I was also a member of the Queensland Supra club so saw a few Supras.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'm in Australia and my first supra was a 93 N/A Baltic blue, I owned it for 5 years and only ever saw one other blue one. I was also a member of the Queensland Supra club so saw a few Supras.
Good to know, I won’t be changing the color than!

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Baltic might be my second favorite Mk4 color, behind only IJM / DJG. I'm a sucker for green on Supras... Personally I think Baltic looks fantastic, the FD has a similar color called Montego Blue that is also pretty great.

At the end of the day though, it's your car, do what you like with it! Wraps are also an option, much less permanent if you don't care for the change at some point down the road.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Baltic might be my second favorite Mk4 color, behind only IJM / DJG. I'm a sucker for green on Supras... Personally I think Baltic looks fantastic, the FD has a similar color called Montego Blue that is also pretty great.

At the end of the day though, it's your car, do what you like with it! Wraps are also an option, much less permanent if you don't care for the change at some point down the road.
Okay thanks for your input!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts