Supra Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering because I got a used one and the performance shop around me said they will have to do some custom work for brackets. They said install which is normally $350 will be around $500. The FMIC has two brackets on it for bolts to hold it and then it has two metal cylidrical pieces that come out of the bottom that also have a hole in it that may look like its also used for the mounting. Any help is appreciated, I hate when people try to take advantage of others.

·
Registered
849 Posts
The only bracket that I had to modify was the Hood release and the AC lines relocation. The kit is for a right hand drive car. $150 seems a bit steep to me. Have they done this before? its a 4 to 5 hour job if you know what your doing.
To just install the intercooler core there are 4 mounting points 3 on the top and 1 on the bottom. its totaly plug and play.

·
Registered
849 Posts
Your probably right. Im just cheap :D :D :D

ruup2it said:
I wouldn't pay $500 for the install personally.
If you'd like to know the parts included, call Greddy and have them fax you the Intercooler installation manual, it would show what parts were included.
They may require that you fax them a receipt of purchase I think. But they should be able to help you.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts