Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been wondering how many are still on the roads. I know there were just over 200 sold in Canada, and I'm sure many are no longer around.

Who has one?

Mine is a '94 Canadian TT auto (with 6 speed swap coming in the next few weeks). 64,500 kms at this point.

·
Registered
324 Posts
I'm sure there are a handful left, it's quite possible many owners don't even know or care about it.

When I sold mine to a guy in Calgary, it being a C-spec didn't even mean anything to him, he just wanted the car.

·
Single and Bangin
543 Posts
Little less than 220..I think however about 25-30% of them have either been written off or totaled and there were a hand full sold to U.S.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I think TheSupraRegistry said 218 Canadian cars? I'm new to the Supra world in the last 18 months so am clueless how many exist still.

·
Registered
100 Posts
there is still some cspecs around.

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
I know of 11 locally off the top of my head, 2 of which ive owned however one of those 2 now resides in edmonton.

·
Registered
543 Posts
Yes Production Numbers were:

1993: 56
1994: 106
1995: 56

I have a 94 C-Spec in Edmonton. Locally bought from Kingsway Toyota in '94. Currently 95,000Kms

·
Registered
372 Posts
I have a 1995 C-spec but it's now a full blown road race car. It was a stolen recovery car from ICBC that was stripped, the only thing they left was the paint.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Someone should definitely start a registry. I would bet that many have gone to the USA since there have been many years of having a low Canadian dollar.

I don't know of any in Victoria. I did see a red LHD TT in Kelowna last year. I was super excited to see a LHD MKIV in the wild!

·
Registered
100 Posts
yea a c-spec registry sounds like a good idea!

·
Registered
213 Posts
a LHD 94 TT 6 speed just sold in Vancouver this week. Alpine silver 195kms. Anyone know if it was Canadian or American car? Wonder if it is headed to the USA.

·
Registered
40 Posts
a LHD 94 TT 6 speed just sold in Vancouver this week. Alpine silver 195kms. Anyone know if it was Canadian or American car? Wonder if it is headed to the USA.
the silver one on craigslist that sold in less then 24hours? he was asking 35k obo... i wonder how much more then that he sold it for?

·
Single and Bangin
543 Posts
It was a C-spec vehicle I saw the pictures before it was taken down, it had heated seats and km's on the speedo.

·
...pop the hood!
813 Posts
i see some of you guys mentioned lhd a few times, did they make rhd c-spec supras?

·
Registered
543 Posts
i see some of you guys mentioned lhd a few times, did they make rhd c-spec supras?
Haha, no c-spec would be to OEM Canadian specifications. Some slight changes to the bumper for impact regulations, auto daytime running lights, and I think a couple other things. But it was a lhd drive car sold specifically in the Canadian dealerships.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts