Supra Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello alltogether,

What you guys think how many horsepower I get with my cast manifold and my precision billet 6262 with the small ar I think 0,68 with 1,5 bar ?
800cc injectors
At
Mapecu3

Thank you in advance

Regards from Germany

·
Registered
13,581 Posts
As long as you can run good timing for 1.5 bar with the fuel octane you have, I would say close to about 500whp.

·
Registered
13,581 Posts
Its 98 octane.

so you thin 4XX and not 5XX ?!
You probably or might know, but Euro 98oct is equivalent to US 93oct since we use a different measuring method.

·
Registered
50 Posts
I would assume more... closer to 600. My t78 at 1.2 bar dynoed at 580 and I think the 6262 flows more. Well ultimately it comes down to your tuner

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
My Tuner told me that it was unable to tune above 1.5 bar because then the engine was not "running well"

Is it possible that my small exhaust housing is causing this ?

·
Registered
13,581 Posts
As another point of reference, many years ago my "stone age" small single 60-1 PHR Stg. 1 turbo on a cast Turbonetics manifold (same design as many current cast manifolds) made 470whp at 17 psi on 93 pump on the stock ECU + MAPECU.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
As another point of reference, many years ago my "stone age" small single 60-1 PHR Stg. 1 turbo on a cast Turbonetics manifold (same design as many current cast manifolds) made 470whp at 17 psi on 93 pump on the stock ECU + MAPECU.
Hi Nick,
Which exhaust housing did you have at that time ?!

Do you guys know if there is a possibility to change my exhaust housing to a bigger one ?
My turbo is a T62 Billet Turbocharger T4 .68 Housing, S-Cover Journal Bearing

Regards

·
Registered
13,581 Posts
^ That turbo had a 0.70 divided housing and journal bearing ...even though we know the cast manifold isn't divided.

Chip aka Lagtime here told me this about his; it's a bit more info:

"Nick, I had mine (PHR1) taken apart and spec'd, its a 60-1 compressor with a T4 p-trim .70 divided exhaust housing. Mine has a 10 degree clip on the turbine."

1 - 12 of 12 Posts