Supra Forums banner

Do you plan to buy the MKV?

• I have the money, and I plan to buy one.

Votes: 46 19.0%
  • I have the money, but I don't plan to buy one.

Votes: 35 14.5%
  • I would if I had the money.

Votes: 85 35.1%
  • I wouldn't even if I had the money.

Votes: 76 31.4%
1 - 20 of 124 Posts

·
Chris Dickens
3,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The MKV is coming out next year as we all know, but how many of us actually plan to buy one?

And explain why.

·
Registered
6,785 Posts
noway would i buy one of those hideous things

·
'95 SC300 2jzgte/T78
1,719 Posts
Cant make the judgement until the final product is unveiled. I got my 1st MR2 in '85 and when the MKII came out I did not like it at all but speaking solely for myself I am very brand loyal which stems my model loyalty.

At one time I had one of every generation MR2 so for me I would do the same with the Supra. Although I dont own a Supra I do own a car thats motor is the heart and soul of what makes the MKIV Supra so great.

God I wish I could find the right words to get my personel outlook across but all in all if I can afford one most likely I would buy one because heritage means alot to me BUT that decision cannot be made without a final product.

Gregg

PS, You should add to your poll something like "waiting for its release before deciding", know what I mean?

·
2JZ swapped!
879 Posts
How could you say "the new supra" when its not even a supra.

·
Very Senior Member
10,054 Posts
Jaguar said:
The MKV is coming out next year as we all know, b..........
I'll believe it when I see it.
Not when a car mag says to look for it.

Now if it comes out matching the C6 Z06 power and price and has typical Toyota build quality, then it would be formidable.

·
BLWRDR
563 Posts
Im not saying anything is for sure, I know for a fact that toyota was trying to get a V10 to pass EPA etc.... Im sure itll be comparable to the ZO6 or better. Nissan will label the next GT-R as a Nissan as of Infiniti, I wonder if Toyota will do the same...

Kahlee

·
You Can [Not] Advance
2,871 Posts
I said yes but I really rather have the LF-A

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
They won't even let me order a new FJ and that's only a 20k car. I can imagine how they will sell the "so called" new supra.

1 - 20 of 124 Posts