Supra Forums banner

How many people daily drive their Supra?

• Daily Driven

Votes: 72 81.8%
  • Weekends

Votes: 16 18.2%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
ƒ=1/2π(√k/m)
9,995 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm about to park my Supra for the winter, and daily drive my Corolla.

How many people here drive their Supra only on the weekends, or everyday?

·
Registered
1,528 Posts
drive mine 60 miles a day to and from work. i'm putting it away cause it's getting a lot of stuff done to it. besides, winter is coming here in WI.

L

·
0 Posts
I park mine for 5 months in winter.

But otherwise I driver her 168kms a day on my daily commute 5 days a week.

I haven't done any heavy moding yet, so she's been pretty reliable post BHG rebuild!

·
ƒ=1/2π(√k/m)
9,995 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
outofstep said:
I used to daily drive the supra. Then I picked up a beater to keep the miles down on the supra.
Same.. I love my supra, and want her around for a long time, without the need for engine rebuilds around another 100k

3,796 Posts
I go to school and I cant take my car here but it is daily driven in the summer :D

·
Super Moderator
10,037 Posts
Daily driven, except when I've got her apart. I get withdrawls if I don't drive her often enough...

·
ƒ=1/2π(√k/m)
9,995 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Wreckless said:
Daily driven, except when I've got her apart. I get withdrawls if I don't drive her often enough...
Absolutely.

Every time I drive my Supra, I get my fix. If I don't get to drive it, I get itchy to feel the G forces.

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
I daily drive mine, sort of. I have it here at school but it is parked (valet.. baby) pretty much everyday except friday.

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
Only non-rainy weekends during the late spring/summer/early fall. I also try to avoid driving it at night/early morning due to the bug and dew issues.

1 - 20 of 63 Posts