Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Wheel Whore
2,340 Posts
Welp, In the roy, clinton area, there are two 97 jade green cars. One a TT with 20's and the other an N/A with a veilside kit. Also in the area there are a wingless white car that I always see at the smith's in roy, then there is an RSP NA-T in ogden.

There is Javier with the red on tan auto in the Ogden area. There is Cody and me in Ogden silver and black car.

There is Eric in Layton with the factory 6 speed wingless silver car. There is a guy in Layton with a black beatup 6 spd TT with under 77k miles that I am trying to buy.

I saw a black wingless in south ogden today with huge chromies and a euro scoop.

Of course there is Niel, Ken, Travis, Matt, Jeramie, Brett in the SLC to provo area. And Opdawg on here.

There is a lady friving a white on black 6 speed that came to my office in slc. She had chome fender trim on it and I offered to buy that car just to take that chrome trim off.

And there is a white widebody monster somewhere around the slc area.

So yeah we have quite a few plus others that I might have forgot.

·
Wingless by Choice
1,495 Posts
I just bought a Red 94 TT factory wingless with tan interior. 45K on the clock

Im located in syracuse

Devin P.

·
Wingless by Choice
1,495 Posts
^^^
yes I was.

I've seen your black supra a couple of times rollin around in odgen, it's very nice

Devin P.

·
Registered
632 Posts
yup i am also a utah MKIV owner as stated in a previous post. I hardly ever see any supra's around. only Matt's and an occasional one when i am up in SLC. I saw a veilside silver one in orem last week and a non turbo one in orem also. i love the RSP color though. wish i had that but too hard to find so i settled for black :).

·
Registered
576 Posts
poorman's supra said:
I just bought a Red 94 TT factory wingless with tan interior. 45K on the clock

Im located in syracuse

Devin P.

My sister and her family just moved out to Syracuse from Vegas. I see Neil's supra once in a while but that is pretty much it. There are not many supras around the SLC valley.

·
Registered
65 Posts
I live in Ogden, I have a 1993.5 tt 6 speed. Red with black leather interior. BPU++ :)

·
Registered
65 Posts
That is probably me. I hardly drive it in the mornings anymore. But for awhile I was daily driving it.

·
Ticketing Ricers Evrywhre
1,485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Welp, In the roy, clinton area, there are two 97 jade green cars. One a TT with 20's and the other an N/A with a veilside kit. Also in the area there are a wingless white car that I always see at the smith's in roy, then there is an RSP NA-T in ogden.

There is Javier with the red on tan auto in the Ogden area. There is Cody and me in Ogden silver and black car.

There is Eric in Layton with the factory 6 speed wingless silver car. There is a guy in Layton with a black beatup 6 spd TT with under 77k miles that I am trying to buy.

I saw a black wingless in south ogden today with huge chromies and a euro scoop.

Of course there is Niel, Ken, Travis, Matt, Jeramie, Brett in the SLC to provo area. And Opdawg on here.

There is a lady friving a white on black 6 speed that came to my office in slc. She had chome fender trim on it and I offered to buy that car just to take that chrome trim off.

And there is a white widebody monster somewhere around the slc area.

So yeah we have quite a few plus others that I might have forgot.
Ya, I know about Cody's and I have seen 1 of the JG ones in Clinton by my house. I just had never really seen them around. Thats all.

·
Wheel Whore
2,340 Posts
dont forget about stupid dan's in syracuse and that **** from autozone with the charcoal supra with the body kit that is na
The autozone guy sold it to some kid who apparently wrecked it already, but he bought the green auto. In other news check out these poopras trying to hang with snowflake yesterday.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts