Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Hardtopper
13,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
when your car has been down for a month or so... you get in and pretend you are driving :lol: :lol: kdirty has already admitted to doing this the same day i did it

can't wait to drive my car again :x:

·
MkIV Pilot
580 Posts
Hahahahah my car has been down for almost 6 weeks now i think.... I havent thought about getting in it to pretend that im driving, but i have wanted to go up to Batlground and listen to some songs on my damn stero system....

I HATE MY RENTAL TOO!!!

Mogallo's review of the Chevy Aveo LS: EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS CAR SUCKS!!! DONT GET ONE......dont even RENT one...... EVEN IF IT WAS THE LAST CAR ON THE FACE OF THE EARTH....

Thats what you have to drive when you spend all your money on your Supra...... what punishment!!!

·
I-Am The Difference
796 Posts
lmao i took my car off the road about a year ago to totally redo the thing and ever since i put in my racing seats i get in and pretend to drive lol

·
Bench Racer of the Year
692 Posts
You guys are losers. I never do that... :stickpoke

*Goes to garage to play in car*

Brian

·
LexusTico
3,172 Posts
guilty as charged :freak:

guilty to urban customs' charge as well :sadance:

·
Registered
78 Posts
it wasn't to bad the first couple of months while michigan was buried in snow.......then once i started getting the parts for a tune up and it started to thaw i would go into my garage and get in the car to just think about summer and what i need to do to improve upon it.....
it was kinda like meditation.....so yep i am also guilty

whats worse is i would drive by and hit the garage opener just to sneek a peek at it and close it real quickly....!!!

·
NA-T Member
1,021 Posts
kirkMKIV said:
when your are has been down for a month or so... you get in and pretend you are driving :lol: :lol: kdirty has already admitted to doing this the same day i did it

can't wait to drive my car again :x:
LIAR!!!!! I'M NOT THAT PATHETIC!!!

ok, maybe i am. :dunno:

·
SF's Cleanest
7,179 Posts
Luckily my car has never been down for a long period of time, or else I would probably be guilty too. :D

·
Registered
5,197 Posts
I used to do it when I was younger, now I just go drive. Usually there is one decently fun car at my house so if I am in the mood, I just do it.

Regards,
Kevin

·
I rock like CRACK
1,010 Posts
Jargon said:
you think 6 weeks is bad, i havent had my ride since the 3rd week of january...god it sucks
Mine's been down since last october. :sad:

·
Registered
288 Posts
Jargon said:
you think 6 weeks is bad, i havent had my ride since the 3rd week of january...god it sucks
Mine hasnt been running properly for more or less 17 months now. owing to lots of factors, it has sat anywhere from 1-2 months at a time. hope to end this streak this week though. I'm about to go try to start it up for the first time with the aem in, so we'll see.

drew

1 - 20 of 32 Posts